who's got the munchies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im still in shock as i look at it. what the hell is wrong with people? why would u make soemthing like that, assuming its fake, and i really hope it is.

Yeah, someone needs to stop posting pics on here specifically for engaged and Chris.. seriously, what about our lunches being lost from this?!

Honestly, it looks like a mold using hotdog or processed meat of some type, I HIGHLY doubt that is the real thing, or it's just a very good PS job, which is also a possibility.

Reminds me of a joke..

Loraina Bobbit and Jeffery Dahmer were out eating one evening. Dahmer turned to her and asked - "Hey, you gonna eat that?"

In Vietnam, Cock and Balls is a delicacy. So is Uturous (spelling?) But I'm pretty sure that those are from a cow or pig. The ones in those photos.. if it's real, it's gotta be illegal - cannibalism?

Seriously though, if stuff like this keeps getting posted on WF and there's no warning system in place, I'm gonna have to leave.. too many sick things here for my tastes. Put some warning system in place in the thread titles or something please. Not everybody likes to look at such photos.

I was stoked to see someone talking about the munchies just now and then I see this bullshit. Funny, in a disturbing way, but upsetting and frustrating more than anything. I seriously do have the munchies so no more fucking cock sausage pics, alright?

Tyler said:
Seriously though, if stuff like this keeps getting posted on WF and there's no warning system in place, I'm gonna have to leave.. too many sick things here for my tastes. Put some warning system in place in the thread titles or something please. Not everybody likes to look at such photos.

nsfw.gif

Can you see that? Just don't go into thread with that, pretty self explanatory

Status
Not open for further replies.