Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who will win the Super Bowl?

• Colts

Votes: 27 41.5%
  • Saints

Votes: 38 58.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yeah,i liked it too...last couple of superbowls were quite good actually.

I actually jokingly called a 4th quarter interception run back in the first quarter. Was pretty stoked when it happened haha.

Fuck Yeah!!!!!!!! Who Dat?!?!?!?!?!

Saints play some fucking awesome football. High octane offense, nasty D and HUGE NUTZZZZ.

You know you're getting old when you realize your "who's playing the halftime show?" joke doesn't work because everyone else in the room is asking why those guys are playing the CSI theme songs.

You know you're getting old when you realize your "who's playing the halftime show?" joke doesn't work because everyone else in the room is asking why those guys are playing the CSI theme songs.

I knew who it was, but still, fuck, just about every player on the field tonight except maybe Stover wasn't even born when The Who hit it big.

Yeah.. I like them and all but the half time show was pretty boring imo..

didn't watch it, out back blazing this insane kief bomber.

You cant be serious with that comment. Peyton is at a point in his career where no matter what you do as a defense he will not be shut down for a whole game. You blitz him and hell pick apart your single coverage. You drop back 8 and hell tear apart your zone. There is nothing you can do to stop him for a full 60 minutes.

If you'd said 57 minutes you'd have been right. That series of blitz packages that Williams unleashed at the 7 minute mark was insane, especially after rushing 3/4 the entire game. Produced the first off target balls Manning threw all game and had him noticeably rattled preceding the pick six. Although Manning rattled is still better than 95% of NFL quarterbacks.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Exactly.