Who will win the Super Bowl?

• Colts

Votes: 27 41.5%
  • Saints

Votes: 38 58.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tom Brady > and/or = Peyton
You cant be serious with that comment. Peyton is at a point in his career where no matter what you do as a defense he will not be shut down for a whole game. You blitz him and hell pick apart your single coverage. You drop back 8 and hell tear apart your zone. There is nothing you can do to stop him for a full 60 minutes.

I think this will be a very fun game to watch. Colts are winning. Whether they win by 3 or 10 depends on how Freeneys ankle holds up.

31-21 Colts

I see 2 options...

It a bad ass shootout, much like the Saints/Vikings...

OR

The Saints Defense is going to rock the Colts.

I worry about the mental state of anyone who seriously thinks the saints have a shot at this.

Just so you know in advance, the crow will be served in the event the saints win.

Now from an analytic point of few the saints are more balanced offensively and still put up 4000+ yards of passing. They bring excellent specials teams and a ball hawking defense.

The colts are Peyton, nothing else. Worst running team in the league. If Freeny is ok and can play at a high level then I do lean on the colts to win only if Peyton plays a stellar game. But really who the fuck have the colts played in the post season. 6th seeded Jets?

Prediction - Saints by 13

I have a feeling that 99% of people are over estimating the Colts, and being a Patriots fan, I don't want them to win... butttttt they have a great chance at it.

That's how I feel. I keep thinking about the Colts coming back to beat the patriots 2 or 3 years ago. Ouuch.