Votes: 27 41.5%
  • Saints

Votes: 38 58.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HardSale

Jun 12, 2009
Who will win the Super Bowl?

Colts are a great team and would win on paper but we all know that doesn't mean jack shit.

As great as the Colts are, I've never seen a better more boring team with zero personality. Great football to me is about passion.

The Saints have personality, play nasty defense and exciting offense. They have da voo doo on their side. They are exactly why I love to watch football.

Geaux Saints! Kick the Colts ass today.

Barring an epic meltdown of Tom Brady proportions a few seasons ago, Colts FTW.

Who Dat?!

Saints are a better story to win, but you can't stop Peyton Manning. It's gonna be a good game. Colts win and cover the spread!

american football is for gaylords

// jk jk us-and-a's I actually enjoy the tactical element of it. may the team with the better looking cheerleaders win.

I agree with cheerleaders. And i'd like to see the saints win but I don't think its gonna happen.

Saints have the hearts but colts have the minds. Colts with a blow out going to be a boring game but people only watch the Super Bowl to get drunk and watch commercials.

Ahh! The super sports ball game! Where the best sports ball teams fight each other on the sports ball grounds! Which of the sports ball team will win the super sports ball game? I pick the one with the highest sports ball equations!

I don't really follow sports.

Im pulling for the Saints, but i have a feeling the Colts are going to win it, but i don't think it will be a landslide, i bet they only win by a fieldgoal.

I have a feeling that 99% of people are over estimating the Colts, and being a Patriots fan, I don't want them to win... butttttt they have a great chance at it.

Saints, and it will only be close because Peyton is just that good. Of course, Tom Brady > and/or = Peyton and Gregg Williams devised a scheme to shut him the fuck down, could definitely see a similar situation roll out.

Saints have way too many weapons for Indy to deal with. Sure, they shut down Flacco and Sanchez (sucks and a rookie) in the playoffs, but this is Drew Brees and Sean Payton. If Sanchez and Braylon Edwards can make that rookie corner look that bad, what chance does he have against Brees/Colston/Meacham/Henderson/Bush/etal?

And there won't be any stuffing 8 in the box against the Saints to take away the run like they did against the Ravens/Jets. They're going to be in nickel/dime packages every down except for obvious run (something and short) situations. Look for Pierre Thomas and Reggie Bush to do some serious damage to those 5/6 man fronts.

Saints 41-28

Reactions: HardSale