Where do I find affiliates

Status
Not open for further replies.
donn said:
Plus superaffiliates can negotiate their own pay:)

Ehh, up to a point. I can't demand anything super high until I show them volume. But producing volume leads is the quickest and best way to network with affiliate reps, especially the key ones who will lobby for you to be able to host the campaign forms, isntead of going through an affiliate ID like everyone else. It makes a HUGE difference in conversions like you wouldn't believe. You can go from making $10k a month using an affiliate ID to banking over $50k because you're hosting the offer. Again, volume is the key.

Jon said:
Ehh, up to a point. I can't demand anything super high until I show them volume. But producing volume leads is the quickest and best way to network with affiliate reps, especially the key ones who will lobby for you to be able to host the campaign forms, isntead of going through an affiliate ID like everyone else. It makes a HUGE difference in conversions like you wouldn't believe. You can go from making $10k a month using an affiliate ID to banking over $50k because you're hosting the offer. Again, volume is the key.
what do you mean by hosting it? what's the difference to your users?

peach said:
what do you mean by hosting it? what's the difference to your users?

I can answer this one.

Hosting it for example means instead of saying "click here to fill out a loan form" and they are taken away from the site.

It will have the form on your webpage right there as they are being presold and sold and filling out the lead on your page, which makes more exposure, more trust, and in turn, higher profits and more conversions. It is a win-win for the affiliate and the company.

The reason why they dont do this for everyone is because it is a time investment on there part to set it up and it will only be worth it if you can produce volume.

donn said:
Plus superaffiliates can negotiate their own pay:)

Very true. I would recommend anybody who does any kind of volume to approach the network/merchant and negotiate a higher CPA. Don't accept the CPA laid down by the network as the highest they will pay out. In fact I can't think of any merchants I promote heavily where I am on the standard CPA. Some of them now pay more than double the published CPA.

peach said:
can't we just start our own affiate network, you, Kieron and me..:cool:
Okay you probably won't have any use for me but you 2 could probably pull it off :)

LOL, to be honest there are so many new networks popping up every week that it would be quite a daunting task.

darkdrift said:
I can answer this one.

Hosting it for example means instead of saying "click here to fill out a loan form" and they are taken away from the site.

It will have the form on your webpage right there as they are being presold and sold and filling out the lead on your page, which makes more exposure, more trust, and in turn, higher profits and more conversions. It is a win-win for the affiliate and the company.

The reason why they dont do this for everyone is because it is a time investment on there part to set it up and it will only be worth it if you can produce volume.
Okay, thanks. Are there any networks that allow newbies to host a form?, I could prolly set it up myself.

What are you? A webmaster or a merchant

If this was answered in the string I couldn't find it.

If you are a merchant, are you a brand name in product or category? If not, you will find Linkshare a fairly steep place to start price-wise. Maybe CJ also. Another good alternative which costs substantially less is ShareASale, like $350 setup and $25 a month and only charges 20% of the affiliate payout. I just started a program there and have been very pleased with the service and setup help.

If you an website owner, I am not sure what you would mean by wanting other affiliates, so please help me understand a little better what you want if this is the case.

In any case good luck learing about all of the opportunities.

Durk Price

Okay, I got an idea. I think I'm going to start a forum posting contest buy giving a product of an affiliate program away, that way I get to know the system in a fairly easy way without making a big deal out of it, and it should yield me XX% discount on the product right?

Status
Not open for further replies.