Where are my bitcoins CoinBase? SHAPOW!

Glad you got unfucked, but coinbase and it's practices are of real concern. It's one thing having problems getting money in. Just wait till shit hits the fan and you need to get money out. My coinbase experiences have left me really questioning their sustainability in a negative climate.

Diversify your ability to get in and out of bitcoin

Can we get that fucktard with the Mustard and apples and shit over here plz?

grunin.JPG

I have had my plate quite full today. Someone was able to take control of my domain, email account and my Skype. Currently working on the issue.

From those Reddit faggots?

Could be someone from there, or someone from HackerNetwork. I am looking into the matter right now, whoever did this is extremely smart and has done this many times before. They were able to receive access without needing to know my password.

I now have access to my email address, and I changed access information to my domain. The only thing left is recovering my Skype. Since they changed the email address there, I cannot reset the password. I have contacted Skype and hope to have the issue fixed within the next 24 hours.

In the meantime, please do not respond to any messages by my Skype name "mgrunin".

Could be someone from there, or someone from HackerNetwork. I am looking into the matter right now, whoever did this is extremely smart and has done this many times before. They were able to receive access without needing to know my password.

I now have access to my email address, and I changed access information to my domain. The only thing left is recovering my Skype. Since they changed the email address there, I cannot reset the password. I have contacted Skype and hope to have the issue fixed within the next 24 hours.

In the meantime, please do not respond to any messages by my Skype name "mgrunin".

Fuck man, that sucks. Something is going on with Coinbase too. A lot of people cannot login. I'm seeing people post your story on Twitter a lot too.

The biggest mistake I did was posting publicly about my issue using my "mgrunin" username. You can bet that there are a few talented individuals out there that are tempted enough to rack in $50k in coins through any means.

The prior day, the kept trying to access my CoinBase account. I was literally receiving text message verification with #s from CB since they kept trying to get in. Then at some point they actually logged into my AT&T account and changed my email address there. I got that back easily.

Also, they ("hacker") was also calling me the other night with a caller id of my own number, but wouldn't say anything on the line.

The thing is, this person is really wasting his time because my coins are safety tucked away. Nothing in my main email address would lead him to where my coins currently are. They are not in coinbase anymore, and any information he knows of me right now won't help me figure out my access information for where they actually are.

What I want to say fellows at the end of all this, hide your kids, hide your wife, because they are hacking everyone out here!

Also, they ("hacker") was also calling me the other night with a caller id of my own number, but wouldn't say anything on the line.

Certain voicemails are set up so that if you call your own number from your own number, then you'll be able to access voicemail. That's why they were calling you.

Good luck on getting your accounts back.

I was just notified by a friend that the person who took control of my Skype account is impersonating me and trying to sell things to people on my contact list. Please do not engage in any business transaction on my Skype account. That is not me. I would hate to see someone being scammed during this incident right now.

wow. Good Luck MG.

i got hacked abouttt 4 months ago... got everything fixed out but people did the most damage by screwing up my on-line payout accounts .. not much money though compared to you lol they probably just realized i was 'too average' to be worth their time

Bitcoin has been bouncing between $30-$40 lately............. still money to be made

Grunin what time on the day of hacking would you say you were on Skype last?

The night of the 19th. I was speaking in that large group conversation about the recent penis problem. That I thought I jammed it the last time I put it to use. Went from 9 inch to 8.5 inch, it hasn't straightened out all week, was wondering what I could do it get it back to original size. Tried pulling it, didn't work. Guess that is what happens when you sometimes miss and hit her pelvis! But yea...that was the last conversation I was having with all of you before everything was hijacked.

I do remember calling you out once by saying "productionhead"..and that is it. The last message I ever wrote on my Skype account.

The night of the 19th. I was speaking in that large group conversation about the recent penis problem. That I thought I jammed it the last time I put it to use. Went from 9 inch to 8.5 inch, it hasn't straightened out all week, was wondering what I could do it get it back to original size. Tried pulling it, didn't work. Guess that is what happens when you sometimes miss and hit her pelvis! But yea...that was the last conversation I was having with all of you before everything was hijacked.

I do remember calling you out once by saying "productionhead"..and that is it. The last message I ever wrote on my Skype account.

It-Was-Me-Jim-Carrey-Liar-Liar.gif