Where are my bitcoins CoinBase? SHAPOW!

SOLID. Glad that worked out. Amazing how quickly social media can push things in the right direction.

mole.jpg

I would like to sincerely thank everyone here for their support and recommendations on resolving this matter. The end result is exactly what I was looking for, and after all is said and done, their mistake turned into a lucrative experience for me. Had they delivered on time, I would have suffered a good bit of loses, but the delay has allowed for me to grab BTC at a much lower price.

I am still replying to folks at Reddit - quite the community I have to say. I feel as though they have quite the vendetta against me there, but that is perfectly fine. This isn't the first time of going through public hazing, and it won't be the last.

I also hope that my experience and resolution will be a precedent for other customers that are in the same boat. Fortunately I was loud enough to make my concerns heard, and this gives others an opportunity to use me as their example in making sure CoinBase follows through accordingly.

It just hit 667 and rising. Could possibly be back to 900 - 1k soon. Also congrats on sorting it out you could be seeing a massive roi soon.

There are some real crazed folks out on Reddit!

Other than that, right now my average cost in LTC is $17.50; and we are trading right at that level right now.

I just wanted to point out the I am really impressed by mGrunin as a person.
If you read all of his replies on R/ - Ycombinator (i didn't read all of them, I got shyte to do...seriously...) he never attacks or acts weak.
All his replies are respectful and he seems like a great guy once you get over the mole :)

Keep rocking it mGrunin.
Keep that positive attitude and respect going and you my friend will go to the moon.

Id be greatful is mGrunin would have sex with my girlfriend.

Website was temporary disabled to protect server from overloading and other websites on server.
Please try again in 5 minutes.
Lol.

I did eventually get through... Heard the audio; good stuff.

Like I keep saying, 2014 is going to be a huge freaking year for bitcoin, quite possibly the steep part of the S curve before the year is out.

If there is some positive news from the US gov soon, btc will be heading straight to the moon in no time