What's your favorite hot sauce?

hotsauce.jpg

this

You guys talking about Habanero Sauces, your balls must be hanging down past your knees because I cannot take that shit!

I like flavor but I don't like getting killed while tasting that flavor. lol
Now that I've been working through my Habenero Sauce collection, it seems like I can more easily take more spice than I used to. I guess you just adapt after a while.

If anyone is up for some really hot (but really delicious) Jerk Chicken, check out The Royal Caribbean Restaurant - Pittsburgh's slice of Paradise in Pittsburgh. Their Jerk Chicken is one of the most challenging dishes I've eaten in terms of spice, but their dishes are delicious. For something less hot there, their goat is awesome. And if you need something to cool down your mouth afterwards, the Waffle Shop (a few stores down) might be open (Friday/Sat night + Sat Sun morning/early afternoon).

When I make a batch of wings using franks + butter I usually eat the whole fucking 3 lb. bag of frozen wings A) because I'm fat and B) because it tastes fucking awesome.

I don't understand the need to make shit super-hot when it tastes absolutely horrible.

Different sauces for different purposes. I do the same thing with wings usually. Franks + butter + minced garlic + a little black pepper for the sauce.

I haven't touched hot sauce in YEARS.

Once you leave the ghetto, you leave the ghetto behind.

Whatever dude. I could have $100M sitting in the bank, and I'd still eat obnoxious amounts of hot sauce. I'll give you a pass since you have the Blackhawks logo as your avatar.

Used Franks for a while, it's OK. I hate Tabasco because of the flavor.

For chili and whatnot I use Sriracha HOT Chili Sauce. It has a better taste and goes with just about anything, and it's fucking hot as hell.

hotsauce.jpg

sir, i dislike many of your technical opinions, but your taste in hot sauce is second-to-none. i toast to you and your decision to rock hard.

franks on the breakfast foods (eggs, toast, sausage, bacon, oatmeal), sriracha on everything else

SRIRACHA is great. They have a HOT sauce (above photo) and a normal sauce which isn't as spicy.

Goes great with ribs, any type of Chinese dish, I pour it over shrimp fried rice and any type of lomein, etc. I agree it's got a great taste and doesnt overwhelm you with its kick, but makes your eyes begin to water after a few minutes.

Also makes you feel like you're crapping fire, but a small price to pay!

sir, i dislike many of your technical opinions, but your taste in hot sauce is second-to-none. i toast to you and your decision to rock hard.

franks on the breakfast foods (eggs, toast, sausage, bacon, oatmeal), sriracha on everything else

Thank you sir. I could never have guessed so many people actually used, and liked, Sriracha.

I've also just orderd a ton of Dave's stuff from hotsauce.com. Looking forward to it.

+1 for Tapatio. Kind of like hot sauce + taco sauce combined, and you can get sizes up to 32 oz in my hood for a couple of bucks (not kidding).

Also this brownish hot sauce Huichol or something. Think it is from Guatemala or Honduras.

Tabasco is of course the old standard, though on some foods the vinegar comes through too much I think.

Like this one a lot great taste and just enough heat.

Mo Hotta Mo Betta Cayenne Garlic

1618.jpg

1618.jpg