Whats on your CTRL + V ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

<Fenris> My mom found me perusing bash.org and looking up quotes about incest, and was like OMG!
<Fenris> Now she actually goes there regularly to make sure there aren't any new text words that have been searched for
<Fenris> I saw her looking at the site yesterday, and was like, "WTF??"
<Fenris> And she said she was just checking to see what kind of stuff I look at online.
<Fenris> I swear, someday I'm just going to rape that bitch.
<ctone> ...
<ctone> now theres a quote for bash.org
<Fenris> Don't you fucking dare.

Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them breaks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment. When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to:

M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.

I have seen various definitions of freaks on these forums. We all know they are unsuitable for LTRs, and a world of drama will ensue if we choose to open our souls to one, but I have to admit there is something exhilarating about life with a freak, especially from the safety of a MLTR.

Franco and Dogsoldier have given great indicators of freak signs before (loved DS's wear hats inside and outside!).

Another simple definition I like, that I have seen is that freaks are incapable of accepting masculine leadership.

I personally think that a psycho freak is a freak because she is suffering from one or some combination of cluster B personality disorders. [Disclaimer, IANAPsych]. So what are these?

* Antisocial personality disorder: "pervasive disregard for the law and the rights of others."

* Borderline personality disorder: extreme "black and white" thinking, instability in relationships, self-image, identity and behavior

* Histrionic personality disorder: "pervasive attention-seeking behavior including inappropriate sexual seductiveness and shallow or exaggerated emotions"

* Narcissistic personality disorder: "a pervasive pattern of grandiosity, need for admiration, and a lack of empathy"

So, how do I know if I have a psycho freak in my bed? Here are the diagnostic criteria for the different species of freakzilla...

Antisocial Personality Disorder

Three or more of the following are required:[1]

1. Failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest;
2. Deceitfulness, as indicated by repeatedly lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure;
3. Impulsivity or failure to plan ahead;
4. Irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults;
5. Reckless disregard for safety of self or others;
6. Consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations;
7. Lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another.

Borderline Personality Disorder

Five out of nine listed criteria to be present for a significant period of time:

1. Frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment. [Not including suicidal or self-injuring behavior covered in Criterion 5]
2. A pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships characterized by alternating between extremes of idealization and devaluation.
3. Identity disturbance: markedly and persistently unstable self-image or sense of self.
4. Impulsivity in at least two areas that are potentially self-damaging (e.g., promiscuous sex, eating disorders, binge eating, substance abuse, reckless driving). [Again, not including suicidal or self-injuring behavior covered in Criterion 5]
5. Recurrent suicidal behavior, gestures, threats or self-injuring behavior such as cutting, interfering with the healing of scars (excoriation) or picking at oneself.
6. Affective instability due to a marked reactivity of mood (e.g., intense episodic dysphoria, irritability or anxiety usually lasting a few hours and only rarely more than a few days).
7. Chronic feelings of emptiness, worthlessness.
8. Inappropriate anger or difficulty controlling anger (e.g., frequent displays of temper, constant anger, recurrent physical fights).
9. Transient, stress-related paranoid ideation, delusions or severe dissociative symptoms

Histrionic Personality Disorder

five (or more) of the following:

1. Is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention
2. Interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior
3. Displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions
4. Consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self
5. Has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail
6. Shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion
7. Is suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances
8. Considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder

five (or more) of the following:[1]

1. has a grandiose sense of self-importance
2. is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
3. believes that he or she is "special" and can only be understood by, or should associate with, people (or institutions) who are also "special" or of high status.
4. requires excessive admiration
5. has a sense of entitlement
6. is interpersonally exploitative
7. lacks empathy
8. is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her
9. shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Life with the psycho freak

In the beginning, your psycho freak will be intoxicating, exciting, have HD and will fuck you like no women you have ever known before. But pretty soon, you'll be wondering why you feel like shit and why you are going crazy. You will be wondering what happened to your life. You may find your job, friendships and family relationships affected. Your health may be affected. Your confidence will probably nosedive.

OK so I have a psycho freak in my bed, what do I do now? Well hopefully you aren't married to her or she isn't the mother of your kids... in which case, see a lawyer and try to save yourself (and kids) at the earliest opportunity. If you don't want to run, enjoy your freak, but whatever you do, don't fall in love or you will be left bleeding in the street. As many have said before, a freak should only be FB... psycho freak is even more toxic should be handled with even more care or avoided.

Some of these disorders are incurable, even for those in serious professional therapy. So don't even begin to think you can cure a psycho freak with love. You will soon be burning in hell. Any desire you have to cure a psycho freak is a case of oneitis, knight in shining armor syndrome or some psychological disorder of your own. I almost started down that road with my NPD psycho freak a few months ago, but was saved from the jaws of the beast by this very forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.