Whats on your CTRL + V ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

These 2 brand new shiny pennies are sure to be a collectors item in just a short few thousand years or so. All i'm asking for is a brans new Harley, not like my pennies aren't new so i'm not asking for something i'm not offering... Sound nuts? Just as nuts as the rest of you dumbasses that think your ised shit is priceless and want a mint for it. Do everyone a favor and throw the shit away or give it away. The least you could do is be reasonable, i can go out and buy most of this shit brand new for about two dollars more than you're asking and get a full waranty with it. I can't believe you dumbasses actually get a reply, or maybe you don't. You gotta think eventually it gets down to the biggest dumbass and thats the end before it goes to the dump. Enough ranting, what i'm trying to say is quit wasteing craigslist space with trash. Thanks, i really mean it too, thank you soooooo much for not wasteing my time trying to sort through all the crap to read the decent ones. Remember, you get more replies in the free section.

Last edited:
The bottom menu needs to be clarified, more detail is needed here.
This is needed for the developers (what goes there) and will also help clarifying the data you want in a project. “Every project should have images, PDF links, etc..”

::emp::

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4G9Sz_H7MM&videos=F7TOg_kqz5Y&playnext=1&playnext_from=TL"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.