+ Whatrunswhere.com trial warning +

I've used their trial, I fucked up and forgot to cancel so they were in the right to charge me. Yet 2 days into monthly subscription they still refunded me when they weren't obligated to. Seems like good customer service to me.

What Runs Where = great customer service in my exp.

Would be nice if they sent us some monthly pancakes.

Pancake rebills are gonna be hot & buttery in 2013 mark my words!

red-velvet-pancakes-maple-cream-cheese-glaze-chocolate-chips-pecans.jpg

This one is intriguing... I kinda wanna go near those pancakes, but I'm not sure. What are they made of? Why are they red?
Never tried red velvet pancakes?

I also had this problem. I cancelled my order and was hit with charges. OTP they denied that I had cancelled and refused to do anything until I began reading from the cancellation confirmation in my inbox. They did refund all charges, but only after proving I had the email...they said their system showed I never cancelled.

The same has happened to me. I cancelled my subscription and was still charged the next month. I contacted them and got a refund quickly, but just noticed they charged me AGAIN (for 2nd time now after cancelling).

I set up a trial with WRW and cancelled before the rebilling period and they still refunded me a months subscription. Customer service seems bang on to me.

LEARN TO READ TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Oh noes!

Well shiet. I need to steal a display network campaign. What shall I use? I got psncakes