What time do you wake up? What time do you go to bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuck it seems like everyone here is on the same sleep schedule, it must be a nighttime thinking thing.

I'm the same way but I've been trying hard to get back on a good schedule, I usually go to bed at around 3am and get up at 10am I work from the minute I wake up until the minute I go to bed and try to go out on friday and saturday nights to clear my head but lately I've been working like this for 2 weeks straight and then only taking a friday night off to clear my head.

It would probably be better and I'm thinking I can be more energetic and get more done if I wake up at like 9am and go to bed at like 2am.

Wow.....everyone seems to at least have some type of schedule or pattern.....not me.

I'll go a week or 2 staying up late and waking up late in the afternoon, and then be in bed by 10 pm and up at 5am a 2 weeks later.

Sometimes I'll even get on these weird cycles where I fall asleep at like 5 pm and wake up at 1 am. That usually only lasts for a few days though when it happens.

My "circadian" cycle/rhythm whatever it's called is really messed up. I think it's because before I was online full time I did a couple jobs where i had weird hours. I had one job where I started work at midnight and worked till 4 or 5am. But I got paid like it was a full time job, even though it was only 4 or so hours a night, so I couldn't turn it down.

I also spent almost 9 months just playing poker in card rooms as my only source of income. That really messed me up becuz there were times I would pull some marathon sessions. Everyone told me I would burn out playing those marathon sessions, but I loved it...they were right however, I did burn out.

Now it seems like every 2 or 3 weeks I'm on a different sleeps schedule. Sometimes it seems to adjust by an hour every day. I mean, I stay up 1 hour later and sleep one hour longer ever day or so. So on Moon Monday I will be up at 8 am and in bed by midnight. And by the end of the week I'm up till 4 or 5 am and sleeping until noon.

man, it would be really hard for me to get a real job if I had to.

WHERE CAN I BUY MELATONIN!?

I've been having some serious getting to sleep/getting awake issues. I go to sleep around 7-9am and awake between 6-8pm. ITS A REAL PROBLEM. I tried xanas, tylenol PM, etc WHERE CAN I BUY THIS SHIT

Josh

I've been having some serious getting to sleep/getting awake issues. I go to sleep around 7-9am and awake between 6-8pm. ITS A REAL PROBLEM. I tried xanas, tylenol PM, etc WHERE CAN I BUY THIS SHIT

Josh

search your spam folder

Wow.....everyone seems to at least have some type of schedule or pattern.....not me.

I'll go a week or 2 staying up late and waking up late in the afternoon, and then be in bed by 10 pm and up at 5am a 2 weeks later.

I was on a rotating sleep schedule last winter. Up until 6am, then later and and later. During Christmas I was going to bed in the evening and waking up a little after midnight. Its kind of interesting but a total pain in the ass. Also would have periods where I'd be awake 24 hours with one short nap in the middle.

I finally managed to break it, and I do a fairly good job of getting to sleep at the same time every night (early morning) now.

Josh
Walmart

During Christmas I was going to bed in the evening and waking up a little after midnight. Its kind of interesting but a total pain in the ass.

I hear that. After my hernia surgery a couple years back, I was out of work and free to sleep and wake up whenever I wanted for an entire month. I was going to bed at like 5pm and getting up at 1am. This went on for the entire month I was out of work. Weird thing, I felt great and had a ton of energy. Maybe this is my natural sleep cycle?

Best part was, this surgery was a blessing in disguise because while I was bed-ridden and out of work, I had all the free time in the world... and I discovered this whole affiliate marketing/webmaster thing... and haven't turned back since. :D

If I wouldn't have gotten that hernia, I'd probably still be hating my life doing the 9-5.

I hear that. After my hernia surgery a couple years back, I was out of work and free to sleep and wake up whenever I wanted for an entire month. I was going to bed at like 5pm and getting up at 1am. This went on for the entire month I was out of work. Weird thing, I felt great and had a ton of energy. Maybe this is my natural sleep cycle?

Best part was, this surgery was a blessing in disguise because while I was bed-ridden and out of work, I had all the free time in the world... and I discovered this whole affiliate marketing/webmaster thing... and haven't turned back since. :D

If I wouldn't have gotten that hernia, I'd probably still be hating my life doing the 9-5.

Evvvvvvvvvv-er-eeeeeeeeeee Rose Has It's Thornnnnnnn

Usually I'm in bed by 9am and up by 1pm. Yes, insomnia sucks. Doesn't help that I work 3rd shift 3 days a week.

Up: 6:30am
Bed: 10-11pm

I work full-time at a marketing firm though. Gonna gradually try to earn passive income from im and other stuff.

I have to get up at 6:00Am every morning to make it to work in time for my "real" job. I tend to go to sleep around 12 Midnight. Yea I only sleep 5-6 hours a night.

asleep by 1-130 AM, wake up at 8, coffe and yogurt, work out, eat a muffin, then start to do some real work.

I try to get 6-8 hrs of sleep starting at 10-1am.

My sleep schedule is never consistent. It is all dependent on how busy I am.

In bed by 11-12, up at 5 to go to the slave cave to deal with the politics of work life. Hopefully I can make enough to quite my job again soon!

I usually sleep at about 3 or 3.30 AM and wakeup around 9.30 or 10 in the morning.

It's morning now and I've yet to go to sleep. I'm trying my best to make this work. The past few nights I've been watching infomercials checking their techniques...

Usually I have to pass out...literally after that, I get up and crash between 2 and maybe 4 hours... I am transforming myself into an online rockstar.

As I'm typing this I'm being told I need to get some rest....

Sometimes I go 4,5, maybe 6 days without sleep, no naps, nothing. Been this way for the past year or so. One day I'll crack 3 figures a month, then 4, then 5, then 6 figures a month. After that. I might consider sleeping.

Why do you think I got all these random posts times? I'm always up! Reading php, coding a website, reading tips, reading books watching google tutorials on adwords...reading wickedfire...something.

I can't sleep my life is on the line!!!

When I do it. My story is going to be so inspiring and unbelievable it is going to blow peoples minds!

Status
Not open for further replies.