What time do you wake up? What time do you go to bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chatmasta

Jan 7, 2007
NYC
Hey,

This is a subject that's been on my mind lately. I've been going to bed at like 1 or 1:30 in the morning and not getting up until 11:30. I guess I will admit it's not too healthy. :xomunch:

I want to start going to bed at 11 or midnight, and getting up 8-9AM. Staying up until 1AM really is a waste, because no matter what I may tell myself, I don't get much done past 11PM. :error:

So what are your sleep schedules? How does it affect your productivity?

Last 3 nights in a row have gone to bed after 4:00 am and get up at 8:30 AM.... Yeah - I'm tired. And busy. And how!

these days i go to sleep at like 2-3, and wake at 12

... something i really want/need to fix...

I go to bed around 11:30 ,then stress about the endless amount of web shit/deadlines that I have meet at work. Sometimes I don't sleep until about 2:00 or 3:00 if at all . Then I get up at 6 and start all over. That's just on weekdays. Weekends I sleep fine.

I was in a terrible pattern of falling asleep at 6-7AM and waking up around 12-1pm. I tried benedryl and tylonol PM, I would feel tired but I wouldn't fall asleep. The only thing that seems to work was Melatonin. Try it, take 3mg and you should be out within an hour. The first time I tried it was a few days ago and I woke up at 8am. It was amazing how much I got done, plus it doesn't give you that hazy feeling that comes with alternative drugs as it's a natural hormone produced in your body.

Hey,

This is a subject that's been on my mind lately. I've been going to bed at like 1 or 1:30 in the morning and not getting up until 11:30. I guess I will admit it's not too healthy. :xomunch:

I want to start going to bed at 11 or midnight, and getting up 8-9AM. Staying up until 1AM really is a waste, because no matter what I may tell myself, I don't get much done past 11PM. :error:

So what are your sleep schedules? How does it affect your productivity?

Dude, I'm exactly the same way and I've been thinking the exact same thing haha

I was in a terrible pattern of falling asleep at 6-7AM and waking up around 12-1pm. I tried benedryl and tylonol PM, I would feel tired but I wouldn't fall asleep. The only thing that seems to work was Melatonin. Try it, take 3mg and you should be out within an hour. The first time I tried it was a few days ago and I woke up at 8am. It was amazing how much I got done, plus it doesn't give you that hazy feeling that comes with alternative drugs as it's a natural hormone produced in your body.

You forgot to mention the part where Melatonin gives you INSANE LUCID DREAMS. An old roommate of mine gave me some of his Melatonin when I was having trouble sleeping. He swore by it. And for a good reason... it works. It's all natural; it's what your body naturally produces when it's time to sleep. It makes you sleep like a baby with no side effects the next day... but the nightmares you'll have on this stuff are UNREAL. Therefore, I highly recommend it.:rasta:

I have a daughter so i always wake up between 8am and 8:30am. It doesn't matter what time I go to bed. And I usually go to bed between 1am and 4am :/
Usually I don't sleep more than 5 hours/day but I don't really feel tired (except for when i go to work).

I usually hit the sack about 5am and then watch an old episode of Star Trek and fall asleep at 6am, then I leisurely wake up at 1pm. I'm not ashamed to say it either and I'm not lazy, those are just the hours I like and I thank God I can do it with working at home. If I had to wake up at 6 or 7am and get on the road with all the other people of this world I would have to be hopped up on psychotropics just to cope.

Status
Not open for further replies.