What scripts do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chatmasta

Jan 7, 2007
NYC
So I've got a lot of free time on my hands, and after seeing the success of scripts like WP quick polls, WFReview, Aequitas' video site, and all the others, I'm motivated to create one of my own. But I don't want to waste my time on making some useless shit nobody will want, so why don't you guys tell me what you are looking for?

Preferably I want to stay away from WP Plugins, but I realize those are the most popular for a reason, so I might just have to learn how to write them. :D

Hit me up with your needs!

I'd like a plugin that offers split testing functionality. It should be very very agile and have many many photos of naked women.

AIM me if you want to chat about it, I have a plugin spec'd out, roughly, already.

I would like douchebags like yourself to use your skills to develop tools for your own private use that would make money. Rather then slaving yourself out like a whore to retards who don't deserve the capabilities that your tools could provide.

I would like douchebags like yourself to use your skills to develop tools for your own private use that would make money. Rather then slaving yourself out like a whore to retards who don't deserve the capabilities that your tools could provide.

hah, there are several good reasons to work on developing software for affiliate marketers and I guess pissing you off is just a bonus.

chatmasta, my advice is to try and find something for yourself that takes manual work to do but makes you some money, and then try to automate a part of that so that you can do it quicker.

Lol ignore irwin he is just bitter...

Anyways alexb what exactly do you mean? I don't see why you would want to post the same content to multiple blogs.

Anyways alexb what exactly do you mean? I don't see why you would want to post the same content to multiple blogs.

Let me rephrase: I feed a list of 100 WP blogs that I own into your script. I then feed 100 similar, yet slightly different articles to the script and it publishes one article on each blog. Articles that may perhaps contain backlinks to another site.

See what I'm saying?

Yes and this is assuming that you already have the articles spun?

Is anyone else interested in this?

Yea something that automates posting articles/RSS feeds to a lot of blogs would be awesome.
But I dunno if there is enough interest.

IRWIN FTW

So I've got a lot of free time on my hands, and after seeing the success of scripts like WP quick polls, WFReview, Aequitas' video site, and all the others, I'm motivated to create one of my own. But I don't want to waste my time on making some useless shit nobody will want, so why don't you guys tell me what you are looking for?

Preferably I want to stay away from WP Plugins, but I realize those are the most popular for a reason, so I might just have to learn how to write them. :D

Hit me up with your needs!
I need a script to "Automatically wipe your fucking smelly ASS when you are logged in here" Dumb fuck retard. The next time you post make sure to wipe your ASS, DoucheBag, You and your stupid threads!

A PHP script that grabs articles from articlebase / similar websites, then saves them as text documents with nice formatting, so you can sell them as PLR or whatever, maybe integrate it with WP if it's popular, I'm sure loads of people would use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.