What scripts do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

598946-troll_funny_pic_super.jpg

I want the most basic thing ever:

A Prosper Adaptation that will allow me when using the landing page rotation script (Prosper202 Self Hosted Apps) to test multiple landing pages AND test direct linking.

IE - so I could test 2 landing pages as well as direct linking to the advertiser's page and track easily through prosper to determine which performs better.

I realize this is 2nd grade for most of you, but someone easily code/write down how to do this and I'll pay you for it.

^^^^ This guy needs to get laid more often :action-smiley-052:

are you saying your mom can't service his needs? Or is it your little sister who provides the 'services' these days? When did your pop stop taking it up the shitter, btw?

back to plot -

I'd like a script to give any fucker who comes on here and says 'give me some free ideas cos I'm too fucking stoopid to work it out for myself' some large 'roids.

Before I tell you what script (unfortunately Wordpress plugin itself) I want Can I know what your actual plan is? Like if you are only going to code a script wanted by majority of people here, Or are you going to code a script to every individual that posts their needs here, how much you are going to charge and if they are free for WF members?

Before I tell you what script (unfortunately Wordpress plugin itself) I want Can I know what your actual plan is? Like if you are only going to code a script wanted by majority of people here, Or are you going to code a script to every individual that posts their needs here, how much you are going to charge and if they are free for WF members?

He is going to code This ==> evilgreenmonkey - Running Micro-Sites and Reducing Hosting Costs

Now shut up and wait for it. Thank him once it's done..

Hehehe.... :)

y'know, if this is just posted - how long before its useless, and floating on DP etc

Should be for known WF members and not openly there for grabs?

put me down as interested anyway. should keep it under wraps.

maybe say if interested here to get a PM of where to DL later?

Just an update. I've looked into that script, and realized its potential. Absolutely no way I am going to code that and sell it. It would blow the lid off the whole deal. I'm still open to suggestions for scripts that do not infringe on finite resources though.

are you saying your mom can't service his needs? Or is it your little sister who provides the 'services' these days? When did your pop stop taking it up the shitter, btw?

Your mom knows the drill, thats all Im sayin :bowdown::love-smiley-083:

Status
Not open for further replies.