What offers work for you better on FB?

What offers work better for you on FB

• Total voters

Okay, here's a hint for you newbies that most of you won't take 'cause it involves a bit of work and creativity.

Find a merchant who
1) You can trust to pay you.
2) Has an offer that converts
3) Hasn't been whored to death through affiliate programs. Better if the guy doesn't even know what "affiliate" means

You set up the infrastructure for him to sell online (or improve it) and take a cut.

Worked for me.

Think outside the box. Research long and hard. But most of you guys won't. There, I contributed to the community without losing any slices. Win-win.

I cloak my Pokemon white/black for the Nintendo DS links and change em up with Adult Friend Finder and it converts through the roof

OP! This may be the only useful post for you.
A new aff network has the best offers for facebook, besides they inform the affiliates that which offers convert well on FB. Just join there and find all the best offers for FB and pick the same offers from some other reputed networks and promote them
This is the network Affiliate Queen Network| World best affiliate network - Since this network is pretty new I would not recommend promoting their offers

Fuck a Snuggie... I heard the Tuggie is still killing it with
certain Demographics.... Super High EPCs.
PD8582-00.JPG.jpeg

Are you fucking for real right now? Do you really think anyone is going to give up their offers that work? That shit takes work, testing and money != Free.

I have seen "this answer" in a number of threads! WTF ...I can't seem to find any information on the IM business here(this forum) after clicking on what seemed to be legit questions or whatever. It all seems to be some sort of running joke. I can't find one thread with advice, way to make money or really anything of value. Everyone seems to try to be a :jester: Is this site a meme or what where is the IM info?
FUCKING EH

OP! This may be the only useful post for you.
A new aff network has the best offers for facebook, besides they inform the affiliates that which offers convert well on FB. Just join there and find all the best offers for FB and pick the same offers from some other reputed networks and promote them
This is the network Affiliate Queen Network| World best affiliate network - Since this network is pretty new I would not recommend promoting their offers

I fell for this one lol!

I have seen "this answer" in a number of threads! WTF ...I can't seem to find any information on the IM business here(this forum) after clicking on what seemed to be legit questions or whatever. It all seems to be some sort of running joke. I can't find one thread with advice, way to make money or really anything of value. Everyone seems to try to be a :jester: Is this site a meme or what where is the IM info?
FUCKING EH

Some things are common sense, others you just have to figure out on your own