What offers work for you better on FB?

What offers work better for you on FB

• Total voters

xornet

lurker
Jul 23, 2010
Personally I stick to dating offers on facebook as it works well for me. I had several tests with games, CC offers and educational office and drop ot as girls photos give me better CPC. Probably I'm just dumb and can't do anything else well. So I'm interested what offers work for you.

Are you fucking for real right now? Do you really think anyone is going to give up their offers that work? That shit takes work, testing and money != Free.

I'm interested in verticals not exact offers or networks. And I spotted what worked for me. If no one answers - I'm ok with it.

what works for someone won't necessarily work for you. Just try some offers in different verticals and see where your sweet spot is

Personally I stick to dating offers on facebook as it works well for me. I had several tests with games, CC offers and educational office and drop ot as girls photos give me better CPC. Probably I'm just dumb and can't do anything else well. So I'm interested what offers work for you.

Let me see if I understand you.

You're new at WF. What's more, you're a lurker. You don't give anything to the community. Then you come around here and say, "hi guys, tell me what you're making money on so I cut off a slice for myself."

Think before you post. You may be a genius, but you look like an idiot.

Reactions: Rexibit

You're new at WF. What's more, you're a lurker. You don't give anything to the community. Then you come around here and say, "hi guys, tell me what you're making money on so I cut off a slice for myself."

This.

i sell the drugs on the facebook

Pushing explosive erections to the elderly + networking with gold diggers = Affiliate Monies + Kickbacks from inheritances.

I've been mainly splitting budget between refi/consolidation offers, and going on marketing forums and telling dumbasses who start pointless, lame reeking eau d'newb dogshit polls to suck my dick.

Frank

Reactions: cougarclaws
First of all thanks for all gurus who posted very usefull stuff.

Correct approach. I expected such reaction so I'm not surprised. What I have to ask to be welcomed on WF? What is ROI? Dude how can I start advertising on facebook? Or create one more stupid guide how to make 1bn in a single day to give a fuck to everyone who says I'm lurker. Not interested, thanks. Sure I want my own slice, but who doesn't. From your answers I got that some verticals are better as far as you think it's so valuable info and must not be passed even to idiot. so I'm going to lurk further.

First of all thanks for all gurus who posted very usefull stuff.

Correct approach. I expected such reaction so I'm not surprised. What I have to ask to be welcomed on WF? What is ROI? Dude how can I start advertising on facebook? Or create one more stupid guide how to make 1bn in a single day to give a fuck to everyone who says I'm lurker. Not interested, thanks. Sure I want my own slice, but who doesn't. From your answers I got that some verticals are better as far as you think it's so valuable info and must not be passed even to idiot. so I'm going to lurk further.

lol wut... that was the hardest paragraph i've ever had to read.