What kind of cash do people start with?

buxtonlove

Oct 2, 2010
Scotland
Yeah, hi.

So, I was wondering what kind of budgets people have, or had, when they first start off in neiche product selling?

What are the main areas to cover, the most important at least. How much cash do you spend a month on this and what kind of profits do you get in return, I want some ball-park figures because I'm so new to this and yeah, it's daunting to say the least. I'm not a gambler and I don't like the idea of throwing money into an empty venture. Sure I've been reading some people on here who earn big and I want that, eventually, I get there's no easy to do this and I'm not looking to take the easy route. I guess I'm just looking to save money.

So if anyone has a story on how they got started up that would really help me out.

Thank you.

Consider all the money you're going to loose the price of your education. If you stay with it that education will eventually pay off.

it depends on how much work you want to put in. do you want to write content, do backlink yourself, or pay someone to do it. Basic cost usually involves (domain name+ hosting).

I started with a facebook voucher for £50 plus $500, which then grew through a variety of ways into ~$1000. I'm now paying less than 10 cents a click and getting 40+ back.

I started with Hosting and few domains . If you can write the content and do link building you Don't need more than $ 100 to start making monies online.

When you start, learn to do things by hand and on your own. Don't rely on outsourcing until you understand what you're doing. When you get positive cashflow, then you can reinvest it and start to learn how to outsource the work you already know how to do by hand.

If you're really committed to doing this and being successful, grind as hard as you can, buy only what you really need. In the early stages, trade 16 hours work for hiring someone else, so you can go play or sleep or goof off.

Keep what you're doing small and manageable and stay off STS @ WF as this place is a big time sink, and some of the other forums are starting to get that way too.

Fight to get to positive cashflow. If you're spending faster than you're earning 45 or 60 days in, you are doing it wrong. Treat IM like a business and it will treat you like a king. Your ability to manage adversity and push through problems is going to be tested. Stay the course.

hth

I came in this mothafucka 100 grand strong.
It all started at the San Ramon CA, black tops with a handful of crack rock,
Now it's just me at my house with my black Mac book lap top.

I rocked an angelfire page showing off my Starcraft name. It was rough, java water effects, gif's, the whole nine.

If you're looking to become an Internet Marketer, you're going to need more than a wad of cash thrown to a niche.

But if you're going to create a plan for that, I'd say 75% of your profit for the first year.