I go for Godaddy

I will suggest you godady having good support and quality servers

Godaady Is best

Dear my friend,
for me the best host is hostgator and domain registration is godaddy
it's for me.

with my best wishes

bxLc7se.jpg

Go with LiquidWeb.com... Godaddy is the worst choice for hosting.

Godaddy is crap for hosting, I like namecheap for their free whois but I can't say there is any real winner as far as best domain company. Some people love namecheap even though they have their own issues. Godaddy just charges the fuck out of you to pay for their tv ads and shit.

I go with namecheap personally, but if someone has a deal on domains, I will jump on it. With namecheap, there interface is really easy to switch DNS fast which is also nice. Throwing in their year of free e-mail (not sure if it is still there) or free whois is great too.

Try digital ocean, the servers are incredibly fast. Have coupon deal I can enlighten you about. Also where to get the best setup guy for cheap, if you're not familiar with raw power servers.

Domain registrar or hosting provider?

A lot of people on forums recommend to not host domains with registrars. For registration services Namecheap.com is the best now both for pricing and quality of services, support. For hosting Hostgator used be the best.. 1-2 years ago. Not anymore - at least for shared hosting. Recent trend is cloud hosting, e.g., Amazon works for me.