What is the best domain host to use??

I use GoDaddy ever since I started my online ventures. I might try NameCheap in the future, for my next domains.

I recommend Godaddy and namecheap .
Godaddy hosting sucks big time in my experience.. Tried it and have tried to solve an issue before about not having cgi.bin on their servers..

I've tried using godaddy cause I want to see the content that I uploaded for backlinking purposes... the .txt files i uploaded can never be seen in a list like hostgator does..

I was also told that this was out of their coverage and blah blah blah excuses and more excuses as we go deep further down. and in the end the resolution is they asked me to upgrade the hosting plan and hire an external Programmer to get this done instead of helping me out. Nice right?

I'm about to try GoDaddy until i saw a bad review so, i got confused. So which one is worth a try Hostgator or namecheap? GoDaddy is still in my list. I need to hear more reviews. And do you know any promo which i can use to save a bit?

I vote for hostgator, that is the company I use for all my sites. They have 24 hour customer service, never had a site go offline, and are pretty affordable. Plus if you are a newbie they have the easy click installtion for stuff like Wordpress, Joomla, etc.

Hostgator, Godaddy and namecheap is the order of preference. Diversify your sites. Don't host all your websites with single hosting company.

If your goal is to make money online through websites. I must suggest you to opt for zCloudCommerce, which helps you to get profits through greater efficiency, increased time savings and an enhanced customer experience. Strives to provide its customers with capabilities that large companies pay a lot of money to integrate and some they haven't even started to use, all at an affordable cost.

I will suggest Godaddy and Namecheap.

I will suggest Godaddy

eZub1yR.jpg

I just switched to stablehost about a month ago and it's faster than bluehost. Literally half the server response time. I found a 25% for life coupon on the web. I had one issue and they got back to me in about an hour on a Saturday evening.