What instant messenger do you use

Twisted

Cartoon Mascots
Dec 10, 2006
So what's the most popular format?

I use ICQ as I did a lot for adult industry and it's the standard

I have Skype but it's SO buggy that often my messages don't go through to the clients.... so I stopped sending the name out.

I use MSN for personal and for my video games clients ...

Not sure if I should send that out to people for cartoons.

What's the standard in the affiliate world etc?

Who uses what? :)

10 people viewed but didn't even put an answer? So they mustn't use any Instant messengers then!!! :/

Hmm ... AIM. Even tho ICQ can load AIM contacts, would you say it was worth me using AIM itself too ? I don't know how good it is.

AIM. I think this should be the standard. Whenever I see someone who's providing a service (SEO, design, etc.) and they only have MSN, Yahoo Messenger, or whatever but no AIM, that's usually enough for me not to work with them. Take note, I'm not the only one that feels that way.

I used Pidgin but it couldn't connect to ICQ every goddamn day at least once. Went back to the ICQ client and zero problems! Except that it's crap. lol

AIM. I think this should be the standard. Whenever I see someone who's providing a service (SEO, design, etc.) and they only have MSN, Yahoo Messenger, or whatever but no AIM, that's usually enough for me not to work with them. Take note, I'm not the only one that feels that way.

I'm installing AIM now :D

Great ... AOL shocks again ... Screen Name Service is not available at the moment. lol

Wow ... AIM is shit. AOL can't even keep the service up enough for me to register ... then when one hour or more later it works, I go to do my screen name ... and the site's screwed again.

I'm actually getting angry and all for an Instant Messenger. I don't wanna use my email address for the AIM name ... I wanna use a screen name like everyone else. Apparently it's not going to let me.

great.
:/

Is there anything like Adium for pc's?

Edit: Nevermind, I decided to use the google thing and learned of digsby and pidgin.

ADIUM ///thread

You can't end the thread because Adium is Mac ... and since only like 8% of the world's computing is done on Mac's ... it kinda means Adium isn't so accessable! hehe

But I do hear good things about it :)