What do you gay webmasters do for fun?

erifdekciw

May 3, 2008
Working from home is so damn boring and I live in a town where there isn't much to do other than go out and drink. I'm getting sick of doing that because its a waste of time and money even though it's fun.

I need a fucking hobby or something... What do you gay webmasters do to fight the boredom of working from home?

Working from home is so damn boring and I live in a town where there isn't much to do other than go out and drink. I'm getting sick of doing that because its a waste of time and money even though it's fun.

I need a fucking hobby or something... What do you gay webmasters do to fight the boredom of working from home?

hobbitheadlo.jpg

I go to the gym 5 times a week, that's about the only time I've been getting out lately. Lots of eye candy at the gym here in Mormon country Utah

My sister is having a baby within the next week or two. I'm going to babysit baby and take baby to the mall to pick up chicks.

Mostly play guitar, write songs, go fishing and sometimes indulge in one of my more "interesting" hobbies, knife throwing.

Dude, chicks don't read this.

Ain't gotta lie to kick it like your Chuck Norris homey.

Just kidding, Knife throwing sounds cool actually.:rasta:

My hobby is to piss people off while riding my mother fucking bike.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgCqz3l33kU]Motherfucking Bike [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Post on WF, Geocaching, ride BMX, pretend I'm a female AM on snapchat and whack off to Dwight's pics.

Not trying to be clever but it sounds like where you live sucks. So ... why not move to somewhere better? Planning that could be your hobby. I did that and it kept me very very busy for about 12 months.