What do you gay webmasters do for fun?

ghostbust.58e.gif

Working from home does suck, almost makes me envy people who have jobs.

Agreed, every time I'm back in my country I do nothing but work and drink, while the rat race actually seems like living.

That's why I like to travel as you will meet people with the same "temporary" mind set, and I actually do more in a week than I do here in a year.

If you are going to stay home and keep on grinding the online life you really need to find somewhat of a structure, so you don't work/live for the future.

Slowly moving my cash offline and be fucking done with this.

From time to time I also hide in my house from terrorists.

Seeing as it is 420, I'm currently engaged in 420 related fun.

2b4EzOk.jpg

0rYnOp7.png

eOz18c4.jpg

Aside from that, I read - a lot.

Happy 4/20!

Mostly for fun I write algo's to filter out webspam for the small company I work for, you may have heard of it in passing before.

Not trying to be clever but it sounds like where you live sucks. So ... why not move to somewhere better? Planning that could be your hobby. I did that and it kept me very very busy for about 12 months.

Was thinking the same thing. Setting goals are great distractions for me. I have found that its usually the desire itself I am attached to more so than achieving something like a new hobby. For instance, for the past year I have been fantasizing about buying a new truck. So I set out on a grind mission to get the money. I recently pulled off the biggest deal of my life thus far in IM, leaving me with more than enough to buy that sick truck my redneck imagination wants.

But now that I have the money, I'm like - Fuck spending it. Well at least fuck spending it on a truck.

I grew up in a shit town with nothing to do, so I got the fuck out. My experience was that it took me a long time to realize I needed to work my problems from the inside out.

Edit: No homo

Agreed, every time I'm back in my country I do nothing but work and drink, while the rat race actually seems like living.

That's why I like to travel as you will meet people with the same "temporary" mind set, and I actually do more in a week than I do here in a year.

If you are going to stay home and keep on grinding the online life you really need to find somewhat of a structure, so you don't work/live for the future.

Slowly moving my cash offline and be fucking done with this.

I'll drink to that!