I have a problem, I have gone direct with an advertiser (a daughter company of Experian) and we agreed on weekly AMEX payments because that is the only way the advertiser can pay me weekly...
So I upgraded my Paypal account so it can receive AMEX payments, but the advertiser's AMEX card apparently has some restrictions because it's a corporate card - it doesn't support Paypal payments.
They are now talking about checks as an alternative, but that is not an option for me since I will bump into budget restrictions (it takes a long tome for me to cash them).
So the options that I'm aware of are:
1) get a paypal alternative that corporate AMEX cards accept as a payment method
2) Get a US bank account so I become eligible for wires
3) You tell me...
What I'm looking for first is a Paypal alternative that corporate AMEX cards can use. If anyone got some recommendations here I'd be happy to hear about them, preferably something that I can set up fast.
Other recommendations, tips or whatever are welcome too. I just want to try to get this set up anyway I can, so any realistic suggestions are welcome.
Please help...
So I upgraded my Paypal account so it can receive AMEX payments, but the advertiser's AMEX card apparently has some restrictions because it's a corporate card - it doesn't support Paypal payments.
They are now talking about checks as an alternative, but that is not an option for me since I will bump into budget restrictions (it takes a long tome for me to cash them).
So the options that I'm aware of are:
1) get a paypal alternative that corporate AMEX cards accept as a payment method
2) Get a US bank account so I become eligible for wires
3) You tell me...
What I'm looking for first is a Paypal alternative that corporate AMEX cards can use. If anyone got some recommendations here I'd be happy to hear about them, preferably something that I can set up fast.
Other recommendations, tips or whatever are welcome too. I just want to try to get this set up anyway I can, so any realistic suggestions are welcome.
Please help...