Web 2.0 Rocket - Great Deal for SEO Companies & Agencies - Impress Your Clients!

Status
Not open for further replies.

My needs are a bit more tailored, and I'm just looking for automation here. PM if possible with price. Sorry this is a smaller package, don't want to offend you by asking..

Possible to do the following: Let me hand pick the ones I wanted submitted out of a list you can work with, around 15. Some of the ones on the list I've already setup, so don't want to make duplicates. For all the site profiles and usernames, I need them to be my "brand name" all the same, including on the urls. I don't want any links dropped on these, I will do it manually later on, just add the single content post. Don't need video, images, or anything else, or any supporting teir links. Lastly, will need report with logins.

Thanks. (ps would need one package now), will consider doing 2 more in the future.

Hey thanks for getting back in touch with me so soon over Skype, really appreciate that you listened to what I needed... and were there to help! Hope to work with you sometime in the future! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.