WEB 2.0 LINK PACK V5-600+ Web 2.0 Posts Powered With 6k Wikis-GRAB FREE REVIEWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Review Time :

Speed: it was okay he did the work at good pace i like it i will give him 5/5 in this matter.
Communication: it was hardly any kind of a need to contact the seller becoz he understands seo pretty well and dont some amazing switches with title.

Price:price is really good and simple u cant miss out for 40$.

Quality: quality is amazing there are many do follow sites in the report i like the work he as done for a review u can expect more from a paid copy for sure 5/5.

Overall Review: Overall everything looks good there was a problem in the report not with links ! links are really placed he missed to give me wiki sites i will ask him thro mail

overall i will give him 5/5

Review time - So I got a review copy of this in his last thread but I didn't get a chance to leave a review in time.

Quality 5/5 - Now this isn't the most amazing content on my topic but for spun content it read well and was relevant.

Speed 4.5/5 - Not much to say he delievers alot of stuff.

Overall, my keyword went from nowhere to #19 with nothing but these links. Well worth the money to help you build a solid backlink profile and just some solid links.

Thanks so much for the great reviews. Really appreciate it.

Tom

Review Time :

Speed: it was okay he did the work at good pace i like it i will give him 5/5 in this matter.
Communication: it was hardly any kind of a need to contact the seller becoz he understands seo pretty well and dont some amazing switches with title.

Price:price is really good and simple u cant miss out for 40$.

Quality: quality is amazing there are many do follow sites in the report i like the work he as done for a review u can expect more from a paid copy for sure 5/5.

Overall Review: Overall everything looks good there was a problem in the report not with links ! links are really placed he missed to give me wiki sites i will ask him thro mail

overall i will give him 5/5

Review time - So I got a review copy of this in his last thread but I didn't get a chance to leave a review in time.

Quality 5/5 - Now this isn't the most amazing content on my topic but for spun content it read well and was relevant.

Speed 4.5/5 - Not much to say he delievers alot of stuff.

Overall, my keyword went from nowhere to #19 with nothing but these links. Well worth the money to help you build a solid backlink profile and just some solid links.

Review:
I received links as advertised. They are elgg, jcow, phpmotion, phpfox and a couple more platform.
Fuck its looking really nice. More than 4 platforms, 600 links Awesome.
Speed: 5/5 got in 5 days approx.
Quality: 4.8/5 Spinning was fine. Most of the links are alive. Many titles were used. Shit looks cool to me.
Price: 5/5 he is automating it but its great.
Results: make 20 web2.0s, each using unique articles. And then blast those 20 web2.0s with this service, you will have awesome results. that is what, i did and results are more than awesome.
I had built these web2.0s a month before and after blasting them with these links, my rankings has gone real well :)

Nice service. :)
Thanks Tom

Thanks so much for the detailed review. Really appreciate the kind words.

Review:
I received links as advertised. They are elgg, jcow, phpmotion, phpfox and a couple more platform.
Fuck its looking really nice. More than 4 platforms, 600 links Awesome.
Speed: 5/5 got in 5 days approx.
Quality: 4.8/5 Spinning was fine. Most of the links are alive. Many titles were used. Shit looks cool to me.
Price: 5/5 he is automating it but its great.
Results: make 20 web2.0s, each using unique articles. And then blast those 20 web2.0s with this service, you will have awesome results. that is what, i did and results are more than awesome.
I had built these web2.0s a month before and after blasting them with these links, my rankings has gone real well :)

Nice service. :)
Thanks Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.