We’re Back Jana's Power Punch 400 High PR Private Blog Network - Proven Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1926-8559-7237-3233
0453-4429-7026-3642
4492-7779-9012-4273
4895-5037-8881-4799

no report !! ??

Just received an email from saying that she was temp banned until 2/7 because of the [] in title. Orders will be processed as usual and she can be still contacted via email.

:)

Review:
Jana_pr_punch.png

did not do any promotions for about a month before ordering a 150 blog package. Two word keyword has about 45,000,000 phrase matches. Posts were created on Jan 26-27

did not do any promotions for about a month before ordering a 150 blog package. Two word keyword has about 45,000,000 phrase matches. Posts were created on Jan 26-27

Give SERP increases when you review vendors like this, not irrelevant, arbitrary info.

Hi Everyone!!!! I'm so happy to be back from my temp ban. I'm going to pay special attention to special characters in my title from now on.

I currently have to keep the order form closed. I've been having some issues with my new software. I think its all squared away now but I need to make sure I have enough time to secure the current TAT for all existing customers. Once I get everything worked out we'll be back to normal. Hopefully it won't take more than 2-4 days!!

Existing Customers: Please PM me or Email if you have any questions about your order!

Can't wait to service the WF community in full gear very soon!

Please PM me when you are taking orders again
PM'd last night, and woke up to your order! Thanks for repeat orders! :drinkup:

Please PM me when you're taking orders
PM sent, and the order form is live again :angel:

Placed an order for a standard package with you.
Got it! Glad to see you back :) :drinkup:

Hi Jana,

I'm interested buy ADVANCED package, please send me your pp
Hi Jeanpaul, you can select the package you want through my order form and it will redirect you to Paypal :) If all else fails, please drop me a PM and I will get back to you as soon as possible! Looking forward to your business. :love-smiley-013:

Status
Not open for further replies.