Warrior Forum acquired by Freelancer.com for $3.2mm

Then why do you suppose it was sold for just 3.2 mil?

Because while it supposedly has had 3/4 of a million registered users in the last 17 years, it's actual active user base is probably just a tiny percentage of that. I think 10% would be extremely generous, which means 75k active users, which puts the price per user at around $45, which is more than what Facebook paid for Whatsapp users.

I love the conspiracy shit going on in here. But let's just say the FTC are snooping around. Just because he sold it doesn't mean he gets off scott free if he committed some sort of crime. 3.2 mil is probably just enough to cover the FTC fines if they come after him. And would Freelancer buy it if it were a legal liability? I seriously doubt it.

Look I don't know the entire situation but with the information in front of me, it is definitely strange that a forum ranked #150 in U.S traffic sold for only 3x earnings. The man has run the forum and been in I.M since 1997, he surely must know a bad deal when he sees one or something fishy is going on.

It MIGHT be possible that freelancer doesn't realize how involved the forum staff is in maintaining the scam. You can say that the people who write the scam products are to blame but what about all the times the staff has purposefully deleted posts and shit in order to keep scam sales alive?

I am excited to see if freelancer will allow people to voice any truth or will the nazi regime continue. People will head for the hills if they're hero wags is exposed in some 50 page forum post.

Clifton Allen Says, Jr. is the owner of the WaFo. He's not 72 years old. You're confusing him with his father, the senior Clifton Allen Says.

In fact, in February of 2013 he married his eighteen year old pregnant almost-child bride in the Cayman Islands. He had known her before that but waited 'til the poor lass was 18 to marry her.

See pics archived here at the former Antiwarrior blog run by "Jack Wadd," who also posted many cool things about cross-dressing Timothy Nagley aka Alexa Smith:

The anti-Warrior | EXPOSING The Seedy World of "Make Money" Scams & The False Prophets Who Promote Them

Thought it would go for more than that. Sites with far lower revenue potential have been sold for far more.

3.2 mil is probably just enough to cover the FTC fines if they come after him. And would Freelancer buy it if it were a legal liability? I seriously doubt it.

How would the FTC have jurisdiction over freelancer? They're an Australian company.

If freelancer.com has any legal liability in the U.S I'm interested.

Apparently, australian anti-money laundering regulation doesn't apply when they charge $1,000.00 for an awarded project, but when it comes time to withdraw payment, even a new york drivers license doesn't satisfy their identity verification requirements.

How would the FTC have jurisdiction over freelancer? They're an Australian company.

If freelancer.com has any legal liability in the U.S I'm interested.

Um, everyone has legal liability in the US if they break US laws. Besides, Wafo is located in the US, and continues to operate in the US, most certainly as a separate company. Additionally, if there were crimes committed that are being investigated they were committed before Freelancer bought them out, and the previous owners are the ones the will be on the hook for those offences.

Freelancer.com on Tuesday paid $US3.2 million for Warrior Forum, an internet marketing marketplace and community, which Freelancer founder Matt Barrie says is “a firehose of traffic that’s never been properly monetised”.

Barrie has spent three years in negotiations to buy the site, whose 732,000 members help make it the 225th most visited website in the world, yet whose founder Allen Says never once sent an email to his user base.

Freelancer.com buys Warrior Forum: ‘the marketing community that never marketed itself’

Barrie has spent three years in negotiations to buy the site

BULL SHIT!!!

So Allen Says has been hardballin for 3 fucking years and he settles for $3.2M?..after 3 fucking years?..

Yeah...right.

Fuck me...I can almost guarantee just on pure logic any offer 3 years ago would have been multiples of what that fuckbag sold it for last month.

lN6pfey.gif

3x's annuals is standard fare, no news there. That they didn't moentizing those ripe greenies more, then make it a line item for this exact eventual purpose kind of surprises me.

I honestly don't know how WF was sold for only $3M when in reality it's worth more than $15 or $20 million easily.

the 225th most visited website in the world

225 Alexa ranking - which is heavily influenced by Alexa toolbar users, and warriors love them some Alexa toolbar.

wwe.com = 1358
mtv.com = 1219
disney.go.com = 902
nhl.com = 771
tmz.com = 333
nba.com = 317

Clifton Allen Says, Jr. is the owner of the WaFo. He's not 72 years old. You're confusing him with his father, the senior Clifton Allen Says.

In fact, in February of 2013 he married his eighteen year old pregnant almost-child bride in the Cayman Islands. He had known her before that but waited 'til the poor lass was 18 to marry her.

See pics archived here at the former Antiwarrior blog run by "Jack Wadd," who also posted many cool things about cross-dressing Timothy Nagley aka Alexa Smith:

The anti-Warrior | EXPOSING The Seedy World of "Make Money" Scams & The False Prophets Who Promote Them

Disgusting. The dude didn't know how to get girls his age so he decided to become a pedophile. Burn everything warrior-related in a fire.

Disgusting. The dude didn't know how to get girls his age so he decided to become a pedophile. Burn everything warrior-related in a fire.

No kidding, what a freak having sex with a 18 year old when he could be banging women in their 40's.

A pedophile is into prepubescent, dumbass.

Reactions: Unarmed Gunman