Vote for McGrunin's Sister!

Congrats to your Sister MGrunin

models.jpg

Did Martin grunin scam this contest with his extra Facebook accounts?

Is she 18 yet?

gaiz, calm down, he has to look at price tags again, im sure he'll come through with a cash prize someday

Marty are the "18 year old" pix and videos available yet?

Get a dmn fucking life and move ahead .He is already in a very sad state i assume , not cool of you to bump this thread and link it with his present situation .I'm just not a fan of peasants that gets happy over some one's bad situation and start making fun of it .You will know it when you are on that position .

Even if he cheated , he cheated Facebook not the $1000 that you have in your bank account.Not sure why you are asking for 18 year old pix in this thread , don't fucking jump on others family especially at this type of situation Karma is a bitch and i hope you know that . Now , let me puke on your cornflakes .

Mgrunnin ,This situation is just an experience bro , hope you tackle it and get back to normal business .

Reactions: thehobbster
Get a dmn fucking life and move ahead .He is already in a very sad state i assume , not cool of you to bump this thread and link it with his present situation .I'm just not a fan of peasants that gets happy over some one's bad situation and start making fun of it .You will know it when you are on that position .

Even if he cheated , he cheated Facebook not the $1000 that you have in your bank account.Not sure why you are asking for 18 year old pix in this thread , don't fucking jump on others family especially at this type of situation Karma is a bitch and i hope you know that . Now , let me puke on your cornflakes .

Mgrunnin ,This situation is just an experience bro , hope you tackle it and get back to normal business .

full-retard.gif

Is that you Marty? Just a point of clarification, I didn't bump this thread. The rest I mostly agree with.

Edit: is yelling really necessary? You should try and relax a bit. All that shouting is not healthy