Video Promotion + Link Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in Option A.

Can you send me a link showing the previous work you have done? ie a video, page etc..

Cheers

Very interested. More details on vid content / quality. I'd love to see one of your vids any demos?

Feel free to PM me or post up here.

Thanks.

hi i'll take a review if it's still avaliable for a 50% discount

You got it bro, Sent you the payment details

i will take a 50% review if still available

ALSO people a review means you REVIEW the product or service! Don't see much feedback

Sent you the payment details also dude

would like a 50% review package also. pm please

Interested in Option A.

Can you send me a link showing the previous work you have done? ie a video, page etc..

Cheers
PMd you a sample of our work

Very interested. More details on vid content / quality. I'd love to see one of your vids any demos?

Thanks.

PMd you our sample work

I'm interested in the video service, is there a separate price for just the videos and submissions?

Please PM me reply too

Yes it has bro, I moved a message on your inbox regarding this

Thanks.

Saw the vid sample and it looks good; considering the price and the packages included. The vid was basically what I thought it'd be.

Jay any chance I could ask for a 50% review on package A?

BTW your decision on this (review discount) will Not influence my final decision to purchase or not purchase from you. I'm 90% certain I'm going to do this either way.

I ordered a new LP from a WF member and its ETA is tomorrow (Friday) But it might not be ready until early next week.

I'm sending a PM with my email and one more question ok?

Thanks,

Gerry

Yo hit me up with a sample of your videos.

-m

The links will be pointing to your site not the videos.
And the videos will also be pointing to your site for more authority backlinks(youtube is PR9)

okey so where are all the links pointing? To the video or my money site?

Saw the vid sample and it looks good; considering the price and the packages included. The vid was basically what I thought it'd be.

Jay any chance I could ask for a 50% review on package A?

BTW your decision on this (review discount) will Not influence my final decision to purchase or not purchase from you. I'm 90% certain I'm going to do this either way.

I ordered a new LP from a WF member and its ETA is tomorrow (Friday) But it might not be ready until early next week.

I'm sending a PM with my email and one more question ok?

Thanks,

Gerry

Thanks for the complement with our video dude.

But we are sorry but we cant offer you the 50% discount since you only have 3 iTraders and its againts the rules to give reviews to member with less than 10 iTraders. We could get banned with it.

I will just be waiting when you are ready to order.

The links will be pointing to your site not the videos.
And the videos will also be pointing to your site for more authority backlinks(youtube is PR9)

Thanks for the complement with our video dude.

But we are sorry but we cant offer you the 50% discount since you only have 3 iTraders and its againts the rules to give reviews to member with less than 10 iTraders. We could get banned with it.

I will just be waiting when you are ready to order.

Didn't Know that was banable. I've been here awhile but only recently started buying services because I'm sick of doing everything myself.

Were going do this PM sent.

Thanks

Videos:

Simple yet nice looking video.
some have dofollow links like on http://www.videojug.com/, Twitvid - Share videos and photos on Twitter etc.

Ive check and one has already been deleted blip.tv - discover the best in original web series . Most are nofollow. Still good for yahoo though and although nofollow i think google still puts some value on these video sites. What I dont like is that some doesnt even allow live links under the description like in Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket Flixya - Share Videos, Photos, Blogs, Make Money Kewego : European-leading video solutions! Vimeo, Video Sharing For You facebook video needs to login.

He then bookmarked the vids and submitted to twitter etc. All working live links.

Web 2.0 Submission

This is the part that I like. He put a lot of effort on the web 2.0 creation. Complete with pictures and the video. Total of 65+ links and most have not been deleted. 570 words article. Its a combination of nofollow and dofollow links but 85% are dofollow.

Will definitely order this service again. 4/5

Videos:

Simple yet nice looking video.
some have dofollow links like on Videojug - Get Good At Life. The world, Twitvid - Share videos and photos on Twitter etc.

Ive check and one has already been deleted blip.tv - discover the best in original web series . Most are nofollow. Still good for yahoo though and although nofollow i think google still puts some value on these video sites. What I dont like is that some doesnt even allow live links under the description like in Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket Flixya - Share Videos, Photos, Blogs, Make Money Kewego : European-leading video solutions! Vimeo, Video Sharing For You facebook video needs to login.

He then bookmarked the vids and submitted to twitter etc. All working live links.

Web 2.0 Submission

This is the part that I like. He put a lot of effort on the web 2.0 creation. Complete with pictures and the video. Total of 65+ links and most have not been deleted. 570 words article. Its a combination of nofollow and dofollow links but 85% are dofollow.

Will definitely order this service again. 4/5

Thanks for the complement dude :D

Review:

Time: Good
Communication: A little anxious in trying to get a review, but no problem.
Quantity: As promised.
Quality: The video is very nice. The articles are very decent, definitely better than most who provide a similar service.
Errors: None. All the links were proper.
Value: Good value.
Recommended? Yes. It gives you good link diversity using links that you don't get in almost any other type of package.

Status
Not open for further replies.