VACCINE CREATORS WILL REFUSE THE H1N1 VACCINE

SeoReborn

Mar 5, 2008
London UK
So are you going to take the vaccine? They'll need to point a gun to my head before i take it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqlM5dtFv0M]YouTube - VACCINE CREATORS WILL REFUSE THE H1N1 VACCINE ![/ame]

ive never had a flu shot, i dont see the doctor regulairly.
i will fucking destroy any pig motherfucker virus

the death rate is something like .01%. i have a better chance of dying 100 other ways.

hmmm... they could make a re-bill program where you get the vaccine and regular TamiFlu pills every month so they don't expire...

The conversion rates on that shit would ROCK

hmmm... they could make a re-bill program where you get the vaccine and regular TamiFlu pills every month so they don't expire... The conversion rates on that shit would ROCK

Only a sick demented fuck would think of this, and I'm pissed you beat me to it.

... let your immune system work.

While I don't completely disagree, especially if you are healthy person to begin with, people start getting crazy paranoid with immunizations.

...and look how well immune system worked for the Native Americans.

While I don't completely disagree, especially if you are healthy person to begin with, people start getting crazy paranoid with immunizations.

However in this case its probably like a number of other medications for wide spread viruses... the cure being worse than the disease.

Fuck that flu shot. All the scaremongering paid off with tamiflu selling a fuck ton of flu shots to governements. Holla @ them profits.

Oh noes teh flu.

I have nothing against vaccines for the more serious illnesses, but the flu? Load up on nyquil and sprite, call in sick, and watch a few seasons of Buffy.

my wife's a nurse and did a huge report on vaccines in college and the end result is no, we're not taking 95% of vaccines or for our child who'll be born in 3 months.

thats what happens when you borrow blankets from disease infested europeans

my wife's a nurse and did a huge report on vaccines in college and the end result is no, we're not taking 95% of vaccines or for our child who'll be born in 3 months.

Are you staggering the vaccines and delaying them for the baby or just skipping them all together?

My friends and I delay them to give the baby's body time to process each one and I don't do what I consider "unnecessary" ones including a flu shot.

Be aware, however, that you'll need to check the requirements for local schools in the area, including nurseries and preschools. You might need a religious exemption if you're not caught up by the time you plan to enroll your child - assuming you're not homeschooling, etc..

However in this case its probably like a number of other medications for wide spread viruses... the cure being worse than the disease.

Agreed. I was mostly referring to the eventual general vaccination debate (like for babies) that I knew this thread would segway into.

Agreed. I was mostly referring to the eventual general vaccination debate (like for babies) that I knew this thread would segway into.

Oops! Beat you there. :) I wonder if there are enough parents to really debate the issue here. I like to hear what other parents are doing, but I'm not going to force an issue on anyone.

I've touched it once in a parenting format and barely left alive. Don't get me started on the circumcision debate. :crap: