V5-Is Your Website Stuck In Same Position? These Secret Links Can Start Moving It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Software Directory Links

Placed an order. Sending details now.

Order Confirmed, thanks for order.

Hi I've ordered transaction id: 2W927325TJ314712T.

Unfortunately I don't think I can pm yet. Can I email you my details?

You can send the details over my paypal id.Thanks for your order.

i think i ordered from you guys a long time back - and it was mixed in with a tonne of other link building at the time but if i remember correctly it was for a site i have still help #1 position for through all this recent crap and took months to get it there.

not all my sites faring as well, and PSD file submission i dont know why people dont talk about so much these days as i know it is a nice method for extra diversity - i will definitely take 2 orders and then more depending on results... help patch up some problems urls

Thanks for your Honest Review, Glad to Serve you and hope to produce same kinda results.

Software Directory Links

Hi, I've already emailed you on 27/04/12 to your paypal id. The email subject is 'Transaction ID: 2W927325TJ314712T'.

Do you need me to re-send?

Hi, Got your Details via mail, Your order is now queued up, thanks for order.

how do i give you my details i cant pm you ive just joined forum

8VX8612306862954L.

yhat is my paypal id

you should have an email on order form

Hi, Received your Payment, thanks for order.

Just had my order completed and it looks good. Although you only get a screenshot of your submission I've already been able to find most of the submissions using the software title. Impressed... will use again.

i'm very frustrated when saw your post.
where is your paypal ID, how could we pay for your sevice?how could i contact you?

Software Directory Links

Just had my order completed and it looks good. Although you only get a screenshot of your submission I've already been able to find most of the submissions using the software title. Impressed... will use again.

Thanks for your Honest Review. Expecting same kind of results.

i'm very frustrated when saw your post.
where is your paypal ID, how could we pay for your sevice?how could i contact you?

Hi, Just Included my paypal id in thread, You can also send the payment by using Buy Now Button. Thanks, waiting for your order confirmation.

Review - Honestly I haven't any movement what so ever with this keyword and I ordered this package close to 2 weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.