Tupac Returns as a Ghost to Perform with Snoop Dogg

Sagging pants was because they didn't have belts in DoC, not because of any gay shit.

We had belts in prison. The only time you lose your belt is when you're first arrested. Once you're sent to county your pants are elastic and if you make it to prison a belt is part of your standard prison issue.

I can't speak for every prison, but I know the ones I spent time in the only guys with sagging pants were the ones taking it in the ass. I've seen the same bullshit cover story elsewhere online, but anybody that spent anytime inside knows better.

Another funny story about the sissies inside - some of the black ones would take the black shoe laces and shred them lengthwise to make homemade extensions for their hair and use cherry kool-aid for makeup. Shit was hilarious.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYyoqMyozp4"]2Pac - If My Homie Calls (Live) @ Yo MTV Raps 1992 (HQ) - YouTube[/ame]

You guys, as always, are permanub about everything. Back in the 80's Jem's whole backup band was holograms and they were so popular they even had a cartoon series made about them, like Hulk Hogan's Rock'n'Wrestling featuring Cyndi Lauper and "Captain" Lou Albano.
agtzfmxvbHNlcnYzNHITCxILU3RvcmVkSW1hZ2UY8pMJDA