Trackback SPAM | 10 MINUTE TURNAROUND | Flawless Reviews | From $4

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've been eying this service for a while now, and while I see tons of people commenting that the sheer speed and amount of links is as promised, I'm not yet sold on the effectiveness and where these should belong.

Would these for example complement a spam blast rank and bank site? If not, where would one go about utilizing thousands of trackback links?

I've been eying this service for a while now, and while I see tons of people commenting that the sheer speed and amount of links is as promised, I'm not yet sold on the effectiveness and where these should belong.

Would these for example complement a spam blast rank and bank site? If not, where would one go about utilizing thousands of trackback links?

People are generally using these as either mass links to back up their contextual tier 2 links, or pointing them at general web properties that they know can handle the spam (authoritative domains) such as Webs, Youtube, etc.

I have however seen people ranking sites by blasting them directly, but whether they will stay there or not is the question.

I'd just say treat these as you would with any other spam links.

Order placed for 30k. Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxx39090W.

Please use the keywords I have filled out the 2nd time, when I made the payment as well. The first time I put the wrong keywords in the form. Please confirm.

Thanks!

Order placed for 30k. Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxx39090W.

Please use the keywords I have filled out the 2nd time, when I made the payment as well. The first time I put the wrong keywords in the form. Please confirm.

Thanks!

Can confirm the correct order was ran. Thanks!

Oh shit...just hit #4 for a fairly competitive affiliate keyword. Used these trackbacks in addition to a bunch of really spammy shit. My own stuff was mostly no-follow, so these links helped even things out for me.

Thanks, Jake!

Status
Not open for further replies.