Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake232

Sep 4, 2010
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Trackbacks - 10 minute turnaround

The quickest turnaround on Wickedfire!

These links are great for blasting your tiered properties to give them that extra push, getting them indexed or just generally strengthening the position of your sites.

People are also seeing great results blasting their youtube videos etc, because sites with authority such as YouTube can take it.

The fact that these trackbacks are from multiple platforms, and not just WordPress also means that you likely don't have links from these domains already, and we all know that domain diversity is important. We are currently using 3 different platforms for these trackbacks.

Why this service?

• Extremely quick delivery (often under 2 hours)
  • Multiple platforms (great domain diversity)
  • Always overdeliver
  • EXTREMELY CHEAP

Prices
  • 5000 Trackbacks - $4
  • 10000 Trackbacks - $7
  • 15000 Trackbacks - $10
  • 20000 Trackbacks - $13
  • 30000 Trackbacks - $18

Ordering
Ordering is completely automatic. Simply click here and fill out the details. You will automatically get a report link emailed to you. The report will be automatically updated as your order is being worked on. Every form field accept spintax, however make sure it is entirely valid, otherwise your order will NOT run.

Reviews
All reviews have gone. Check out my last thread - you won't be disappointed.

I saw the report link Jake was using when testing and the turnaround time for this service is stupid fast. Couple hundreds a link per second fast. And they all are properly posted.

Jake and I where talking for a few mins after i sent the urls/kws to him and it seems while we where talking he completed the order and sent me the report!?

communication: - 10/5
speed: - 100/5
Qty: - Stated 20k - Delivered 28k
value: - unparalleled
service: see above.

Overall - Best provider I've ever used.. Period!
Thats fucking ridiculious

pretty lightening fast

got my report in few minutes

all links

#1 spammer at WF
wow.... just frickin woww!!!

the most badass spam service ever... strarted dripping the second i clicked submit!!

Other Service Providers
If you provide an SEO service on WF, and feel we could make something great by combining our packages, for example web 2.0's - backed by trackbacks. Then get in touch, I'm sure we could work out an arrangement.

Last edited:

Hi Jake - I haven't received any reports yet from the orders I placed on your last thread. Can you please give me an update and ETA?

Hi Jake - I haven't received any reports yet from the orders I placed on your last thread. Can you please give me an update and ETA?

PM'ing you now, I'm presuming the email ended up in your junk box - but we'll get it sorted!

Yay first post. Made this acc 2 yrs ago... Anyways, totally recommended service. Gets the job done and fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.