Time to make money with GOLD: SHAPOW!

Also following and learning. Just because we aren't commenting doesnt mean we aren't listening. New to this trading stuff too so I spend a lot of time looking up shit that you're saying. Made a few bucks on this gold trade here. Nothing special but I've learned a shit ton since you started this. Its appreciated mGrunin.

I agree, following along as well. Didn't take the gold trade though since it can swing $1-$2 overnight and sink your entire position...like the idea behind it though.

I don't actively trade, but I enjoy reading and following along as well. I don't have enough time to go down that road as appealing as it sometimes sounds.

where can we follow your trades. I am interested. is there a newsletter or something lol?

thx

tumblr_myeiumfY0S1sij9nao1_500.jpg

tumblr_myeiumfY0S1sij9nao2_500.jpg

Thanks for the comments. I will be making another thread tomorrow covering a good play for this coming week. It won't be gold again.

Soon enough I should be doing the $10k to $100k in 4 month challenge.

Thanks for the comments. I will be making another thread tomorrow covering a good play for this coming week. It won't be gold again.

Soon enough I should be doing the $10k to $100k in 4 month challenge.

Any interest in starting a trade alert service? I know that's the route a lot of people on stocktwits/twitter (@theoptiondon, @marketmodel, on twitter, others) have gone and i personally would be more the happy to shell out $200-$2k/month for these multi-leg strats you've been providing

Ladies, also a possible play on priceline this coming week if anyone is interest.. ascending triangle forming..

Ry217K6.png

... rising volume on the high days.. v unlikely to remain range-bound.. 1200 breakout before EOY maybe.. if it does that's your long entry.

me personally i'll will be looking at 1170 long straddle on monday and then depending on the price action also buying calls or puts (all jan wk1).

Before I answer all the questions above, can someone here help me fix my domain. My server was hacked a few weeks ago, and they messed with my trading domain. I actually have no idea if even my forum files are still on the domain. In other words, I am a technical nub.

$200 to the individual that can look into my server and see if they can restore the files. Please PM me.

where can we follow your trades. I am interested. is there a newsletter or something lol?

thx

Any interest in starting a trade alert service? I know that's the route a lot of people on stocktwits/twitter (@theoptiondon, @marketmodel, on twitter, others) have gone and i personally would be more the happy to shell out $200-$2k/month for these multi-leg strats you've been providing

Well when the forum was functional, I was posting my trades on it within five minutes of opening the position.

In addition to that, during November I was also posting my traders on my twitter: https://twitter.com/GruTrader

Trades were being twitted out the same minute I pulled the trade.

I am not charging for anything right now, and have no plans to charge for at least a couple months. My major focus right now is making sure I do the $10k - > $100k successfully, because I know from there I will have an influx of traders coming to my site and twitter. If the traffic is large enough, I will work towards monetizing my time.

It took me a couple hours of reviewing different positions, but I came upon a trade that I believe is worthwhile and gives us a high probability of success. I will be opening a new thread and following it up with a video shortly.

One thing that I have really placed focus on is being as patient as possible. The worse thing to do in trading is force a position. I used to have a problem were I had to take a position just because I had no position in the market to begin with. To be successful, you need to pick your fights wisely. There are many battles out there I can take for this coming week, but only a very small amount of them do I feel completely certain about.

yeah wish I saw this earlier but like Jeffrey said Christmas time ....was with the family and I will definitely be following you on twitter.

I will continue to follow your trades if you also put them up because at this point super noob in the stock game but still good to see gains for you.

Hah, the fascinating thing is that Gold futures has pulled back nearly 1% over this weekend. This is giving us an opportunity to repeat the same exact play on this pullback...

If we can get a pullback down to $1992 on Gold Futures, I would definitely open up another $115/$116 vertical call spread on GLD.

Right now, GLD is trading at $116.12 in the premarket. I would like to closer to $115.50 before I open up my play. I want to keep my technical stop as close as possible to my entry level to reduce the losses if I am forced to sell out because it loses support.