Thread 8.0-Discounted High Pr (PR1-PR6) Do-Follow Blog Commenting Services (OBL<100)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi
Just placed an order, 10 X Medium Deals.
Unique Transaction ID # 6MN912270U401910K
I'll PM you the details.

Thanks

Thread 8.0-Discounted High Pr (PR1-PR6) Do-Follow Blog Commenting Services (OBL<100)

Received my report. Very impressed with the quality. itrader left.

Thanks For The Quality Feedback Sir.

Hi
Just placed an order, 10 X Medium Deals.
Unique Transaction ID # 6MN912270U401910K
I'll PM you the details.

Thanks

Thanks For The Great Come Back With Bulk Orders Sir.

Get 100% Unique Domains In A Package With Pretty Low OBL < 100 For Sure With 30% Discount​

Here Are Some Of The Reviews Given To Our Service From December :

Amazing service.

Report is clean and the links are on very authoritative pages.

+10 ! Thanks !

Received my report. Very impressed with the quality. itrader left.

Review-
delivered as promised. I had him drip it over a week. Report was clear and delivered on time. legit links, lots of low obl. will have to check again in a few weeks and see if they get spammed but as of now it looks great.

will order again.

OK here's my review:

Definitely a great service, he dripped the coments in about 7 till 9 days just as i ask him to do.

Also all OBL looks very good..some pr5 even less then 10 comments.

Overal very happy with this service, i hope you will get more new domains so people can order this service often than twice!!

Really good service, if the prices were better I'd probably order many 1000s, kind of high for blog commenting but the good news is everything was MUCH less then 100 OBL. All the sites were top quality, gave me 24 hr turn around, really AWESOME service.

A SPECIAL OFFER TO ALL WICKEDFIRE MEMBERS :

Great Replacement Of PR7(OBL < 100) Instead Of PR6 Only For Mad Order (For Same Price)

Interested Members Should PM Me First.

LOW OBL PR7 Replaced For Pr6 Only For Mad Order.

Interested Members Please PM Me Before Ordering.​

Took a little while to get my report, but it was well worth the wait. Appears to be quality comments on pages with low OBL which is important. Page Rank was given as promised.

Get 100% Unique Domains In All Packages With Pretty Low OBL , Including PR7( Only For Mad Order).

Interested Members For Mad Order Please Pm Me Before Ordering.

Check Out My I-traders and Reviews from My 8 threads
Order Now & Get The Best From Us.​
No Repeated Domains In A Package.

Status
Not open for further replies.