Thoughts on Adbrite?

chief

Jun 11, 2010
West Coast
Has anyone run anything successful on Adbrite? I'd love to get together and chat quickly. I haven't been having much success with FB lately. PM me.

Thanks!

Adbrite Sucks, I never heard anybody said their making money with adbrite. I mean Never....

Not sure if guy above is being sarcastic but I've seen a lot of weight loss/penny auction stuff being run recently on their smaller ads.

A lot of the sites within the network are torrent/male dominated so think along those lines. Dating can be successful.

Try to go international where there's less competition.

Nobody's really going to tell you about successful campaigns they've run anywhere. Yes, people have made money on Adbrite. It takes good targeting and site placements - certainly not RON. Adbrite has lots of trash traffic, obviously. But there's the option to target. That's about all you'll get from here, most likely. "Test yourself and find out".

Think very broad or lowest common denominator offers. You're marketing to people who regularly read sites ran by people who can't keep an adsense account running or figure out how to get a new one. (e.g. no economist magazine subscriptions)

This + it allows to do run of site for very cheap. Can be monetized definitely. Obviously not RON as said above. Even for reason it will not be even category targeting. When you browse trough their category you will find it a mess too, many totally unrelated sites falls under same category.

FB traffic is better anyway:)

When I advertised them, 99% of my clicks were obvious fraud (like 100% CTR on 6 clicks), I messaged them, and they said they screened them for fraud and they weren't. Needless to say, I immediately changed my card details registered with them, so at least I didn't get billed for those clicks.

Adbrite Sucks, I never heard anybody said their making money with adbrite. I mean Never....
I used to think that.

Till I heard wise words from delefice: "Promote garbage offers on garbage traffic sources"

Then I proceeded to make a high $xx,xxx on adbrite.

Not that true, cause if RON is torrents or so mainly, forget about submits and such shit, people who visit torrents site probaby way above that level. In other network I failed hard with them at least.

adbrite can be good by either buying traffic and weeding out a ton of crap or finding good sites that fit with the offer and testing, testing and testing

You are better off paying each person who posts in this thread $100. Than trying to find that offer that will work on Adbrite.

When I advertised them, 99% of my clicks were obvious fraud (like 100% CTR on 6 clicks), I messaged them, and they said they screened them for fraud and they weren't. Needless to say, I immediately changed my card details registered with them, so at least I didn't get billed for those clicks.

Lol you got 6 clicks and you said it was fraud?

Not that true, cause if RON is torrents or so mainly, forget about submits and such shit, people who visit torrents site probaby way above that level. In other network I failed hard with them at least.

PROMOTEGARBAGEOFFERSONGARBAGETRAFFICSOURCES.

Don't bother running with them without an account rep. Agreed, most of their placements are garbage. But once you narrow down to the few that convert, profitability on next ones should be much faster. I usually use them to split test IAB format creatives before running on more premium networks/sites.

Lol you got 6 clicks and you said it was fraud?

Even more you went through the effort of changing your CC info so you didn't have to pay your $1.64 for those 6 clicks?

No, that was an example of one of the websites that was displaying my ads. 99% of the clicks were like that. I spent $70.

And didn't get a new card or anything, just went to billing -> edit card details -> enter random numbers

No, that was an example of one of the websites that was displaying my ads. 99% of the clicks were like that. I spent $70.

And didn't get a new card or anything, just went to billing -> edit card details -> enter random numbers
facepalm.jpg