Thoughts on Adbrite?

Lol, why? 30 seconds of your time isn't worth $70 to you?

1. You're pretty much a petty thief. You can't get traffic to convert and then you steal back money you spent and rationalize it by saying it is Adbrite's fault.

2. People like you are the reason I need to have 2 weeks of spending history before Facebook will let me spend $500/day.

3. ...seriously?

Nobody's really going to tell you about successful campaigns they've run anywhere. Yes, people have made money on Adbrite. It takes good targeting and site placements - certainly not RON. Adbrite has lots of trash traffic, obviously. But there's the option to target. That's about all you'll get from here, most likely. "Test yourself and find out".

Quoted for truth. I've used Adbrite a little bit and it's difficult to find a niche besides dating and male dominated niches to be a success. I've actually taken down most of my Adbrite ads and started using affiliates with much better results.

1. You're pretty much a petty thief. You can't get traffic to convert and then you steal back money you spent and rationalize it by saying it is Adbrite's fault.

2. People like you are the reason I need to have 2 weeks of spending history before Facebook will let me spend $500/day.

3. ...seriously?
No. It was nothing to do with the conversion rate. It was the fact that 99% of the clicks were clearly fraud.

When half the clicks are from sites with 100% CTRs, it's pretty certain they're fraud. I gave them the chance to refund on the frauded clicks, and just the ones that weren't certain fraud. If they'd done that, I'd have been happy to pay the amount owed (even though I didn't get a single conversion). However, when you deny obvious fraud on your network, and charge for it, you are no better than the people performing the clickfraud. I refuse to give my money to fraudsters.

No. It was nothing to do with the conversion rate. It was the fact that 99% of the clicks were clearly fraud.

When half the clicks are from sites with 100% CTRs, it's pretty certain they're fraud. I gave them the chance to refund on the frauded clicks, and just the ones that weren't certain fraud. If they'd done that, I'd have been happy to pay the amount owed (even though I didn't get a single conversion). However, when you deny obvious fraud on your network, and charge for it, you are no better than the people performing the clickfraud. I refuse to give my money to fraudsters.

Today I learned: Adbrite are fraudsters!