They're turning on eachother

I created that facebook page for the sole purpose to help let the let the viral nature of web 2.0 spread the word what a real shithole the warrior forum is...

The truth needs to be spread to the unsuspecting victims who still have milk around the mouth...

I had one of the more well known long time members and moderators tell me he has been hearing for years how much a shithole Warrior Forum is but it makes no difference people keep joining and the Warrior Forum is NOT going anywhere no matter how much negative press and truth is brought to light.... He may be correct

But it don't hurt at least seeing what social networking sites can do... I don't think anyone at the the Warrior Forum can understand the impact of the viral aspect social networking sites...

Yes the page only has like 32 members right now...lol ... That is without any promotion and it is less than a week old...

Let see where it is in a month... :)

Gavin
http://www.facebook.com/WarriorForumBanned

I created that facebook page for the sole purpose to help let the let the viral nature of web 2.0 spread the word what a real shithole the warrior forum is...

The truth needs to be spread to the unsuspecting victims who still have milk around the mouth...

I had one of the more well known long time members and moderators tell me he has been hearing for years how much a shithole Warrior Forum is but it makes no difference people keep joining and the Warrior Forum is NOT going anywhere no matter how much negative press and truth is brought to light.... He may be correct

But it don't hurt at least seeing what social networking sites can do... I don't think anyone at the the Warrior Forum can understand the impact of the viral aspect social networking sites...

Yes the page only has like 32 members right now...lol ... That is without any promotion and it is less than a week old...

Gavin
Banned From the Warrior Forum | Facebook

I bet those on the forum that do agree with you are scared to join your group simply because they will get banned themselves. But if they do, they will join.

Gavin
Banned From the Warrior Forum | Facebook

lol money lol

I bet those on the forum that do agree with you are scared to join your group simply because they will get banned themselves. But if they do, they will join.

Yep... and it is really sad.

The Warrior Forum has mental midgets for moderators and a bunch taint-sniffers that worship them... It makes me puke in my mouth.

I posted many quality posts at that place and without fail there was always some authority usurping zealot coming in to puke their tripe on my thread because they held some subjective idea what they thought was the proper way to market on the internet...

It would remind me of pigeons mindlessly walking on a chess board knocking shit over... LOL

Gavin