The Simple Link Pyramid - 30 High PR WEB 2.0 Properties + 7K Backlinks Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulk order placed. Hope to get the same results as the last one!!!!

Received, Thanks! :)

how many url and keywords can you post, thanks.

I recommend 1 URL and 2 Keywords. If you want to use more I can use them randomly in each Web 2.0

Thank you so much! Keyword moved up from #4 to #2. This was a tough one too!
Placed 2 orders and will order more in the future. Report looks great!

Thanks for the review! Looking forward to more orders from you. :)

I have the #6 in Google with one kw with medium competitivity. Can your service put my page higher?

Yeah, shouldn't be a problem. :)

Want to order with Addon Article writing & spinning. However I can't make payment with Paypal as my account has some problem but I can make payment with credit card directly. Contact me by PM.

Got my report today. Everything looks good. I like that the sites are generally the lesser known ones, so they'll be a good complement to the other web 2's I'm building up manually.

I ordered this for the most popular (i.e. broad) term in my industry, where I have lots of room to improve, so we'll see what happens!

I can make payment with other Payment processor accepting credit card. Thanks

Sending PM.

Ordered to try this out.

Thanks!

Got my report today. Everything looks good. I like that the sites are generally the lesser known ones, so they'll be a good complement to the other web 2's I'm building up manually.

I ordered this for the most popular (i.e. broad) term in my industry, where I have lots of room to improve, so we'll see what happens!

Hey mate, thanks for the review! :)

Good service, nothing fancy, you get what it says on the tin.

Web 2.0s were done well with links in correct place, comments all there.

For $20 you get some simple pages pointed at your site that can withstand the comments (overdelivered on these)

Status
Not open for further replies.