The Simple Link Pyramid - [30 High PR WEB 2.0 Properties] + [7K Backlinks Juice]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got my report.50%+ of the pages are missing and have been deleted from the web 2.0 sites

My rating 2.5/5

Got my report.50%+ of the pages are missing and have been deleted from the web 2.0 sites

My rating 2.5/5

Hello, I manually checked all Tier 1 Web 2.0 sites from your report. 38 of the 51 sites have your article and links. How did you check? Can you please check again?

Also, when you use a software to check the Tier 2 comments it will not pick up all comments as you can see most comments rollover to next pages. I am not saying that all those links will remain valid but that's why we overdeliver on Tier 2 also.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

ordered 63691401C0258481U

thanks

Received, Thanks! :)

I've ordered a package but Im worried about that guys comment at top of page two.
Anyway I'll let people know how it goes.

Transaction ID: 4J785835XS2989129

Thanks

I've ordered a package but Im worried about that guys comment at top of page two.
Anyway I'll let people know how it goes.

Transaction ID: 4J785835XS2989129

Thanks

Thanks for your order!

Regarding the comment from timos18, I manually checked all his links and replied to this thread and also sent him a PM stating that 38 of 51 links provided are live (That's 8 more than the promised 30). He used a software to check so not sure if that reported incorrect live links but anyway if you get less than 30, I will refund your payment. I hope that convinces you a bit. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.