The Simple Link Pyramid - 30 High PR WEB 2.0 Properties + 7K Backlinks Juice $25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just ordered: Your transaction ID for this payment is: 11M30490EF129505V.

Order placed

Order placed. ID: 5ND75847067291022.

order placed 9SJ19969GJ5085602

thanks

Thanks for your orders! :)

HI what kind links do you build pointing to the web 2.0?

Hello, these are blog comments.

@ALL - I am having high fever since the last few days so for all pending orders and new orders please allow me TAT + some extra time to finish your orders. Thanks for understanding. If you have any issues, please PM me.

Was gonna order this until I saw no login info is provided for the 2.0's. I need assurances that my links will not be deleted or pointed elsewhere like has happened *27* times before. All lost time and money for the buyer.

Without the ability to secure our new properties (changing the password), how do we know they won't "disappear" in a year or two when nobody is looking anymore?

Just ordered a package: Your transaction ID for this payment is: 7ET20804WJ6402637.

Received, Thanks! :)

Was gonna order this until I saw no login info is provided for the 2.0's. I need assurances that my links will not be deleted or pointed elsewhere like has happened *27* times before. All lost time and money for the buyer.

Without the ability to secure our new properties (changing the password), how do we know they won't "disappear" in a year or two when nobody is looking anymore?

I can assure you that links will not be pointed elsewhere. As for the deletion, we always overdeliver in case some get deleted. If the 2.0's go below 30 I will make them up. Sounds good?

Status
Not open for further replies.