The Simple Link Pyramid - 30 High PR WEB 2.0 Properties + 7K Backlinks Juice $25

Status
Not open for further replies.

7thAmigo

Executive Member
Jun 24, 2009
Area 51
www.7thamigo.com
Rating - 100%
212   0   0
-------------
Old Threads: HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE & HERE
(Yes! it's a very popular service on WickedFire!)

-------------

slp.jpg

• First:
    Tier 1: Submission to: 30+ High Page Rank Web 2.0 Properties

• Second:
    Tier 2: 7000+ Backlinks to Your Web 2.0 Properties

• PRICES:
    $20 - You provide article in Spintax format.
    $25 - I Provide Article / Spin.

★FAQ:
Q) Do you accept illegal sites?
A) No.

Q) Is it safe / ok for new sites?
A) Absolutely.

Q) What's the turnaround time?
A) 2-5 Days, depending on work volume.

Q) Report?
A) Yes, all links will be in the report, including the tier 2's.

Q) Non-English friendly?
A) Yes! Even though the articles will be in English, your keywords can be foreign.

Q) Bulk Orders?
A) Yep! Great discounts, just contact me.

Q) Contact?
A) Google Talk: linkpyramidamigo or Email: linkpyramidamigo at gmail

Q) How do I order?
A) Click on the "ORDER NOW" image link below. :)

My 100+ iTraders are mostly from this service so go for it! Check the old threads at the top for lots of amazing reviews!

Here's my experience with this seller's service. I have no connection with this seller other than I bought the service and when I said thanks, he asked me to write a review of my experience. I told him I would wait to do so until I had something to report about it which I now do.

Due to personal reasons I haven't been doing much seo for about 6 months but I'm starting to get back into it and have built a couple of new sites that I want to get links for. I was surfing around and saw one of the previous threads for the link pyramid package that the seller posted.

I decided to try it out on an old page that I have so if it didn't work I wouldn't hose one of my new sites. The page is on an old domain and the page itself has been up for over a year. I did some linking to it when I first put it up but then got busy with other things and let it slide.

When I ordered the pyramid on Feb 28 the page had dropped out of the top 80 results.

Today - March 7 - one of the keywords I provided is at 31 and the other is 37. One of these keywords is high competition and the other is a medium competition keyword. The only marketing I have done for that page in the last 8-9 months has been this link pyramid. So, for me, it's worked great and I plan on getting more and using the pyramids in conjunction with some of my other advertising. The seller has been very nice to deal with and provided great communication throughout the process. Based on my experience I recommend him and his service.

Status
Not open for further replies.