The new iPhone looks SICK

i really like the look of it, and when i comes out ill check out the features and see if ill upgrade

iPhone 4 vs. the smartphone elite: EVO 4G, N8, Pre Plus, and HD2 -- Engadget

Is it me or does it look like the EVO is better based on the spec chart?

Its better on a bunch of useless specs. Not all specs are equal.

SIM vs MicroSim - who cares

Storage - Who needs that expansion anyway...

video calling - 3g is coming so iphone doesn't loose

Weight - 2 gram diff? lol... who cares

overall the iphone 4 has 100% crushed the other guys. Its a fucken masterpiece.

This is the ferrari of cellphones for a wal-mart price.

Stainless Steel band all around that acts as the antenna = brilliant & sexy
Glass front and back with that insane resolution... nuts

don't even get me started on their software....

Note: i drink the apple koolaid for breakfast lunch and dinner

iphone_4g_real_giz.jpeg

1239788892_jizz-in-my-pants.gif

Looks awesome! I'll buy this if they let me buy it unlocked for full price. It's stupid to sell phones to carriers.

Yeah I am planing on getting one also, ive had my 3g for to long. I was really tempted by that htc evo but I really like the iPhone for application development. Can't wait to get one and see how to monetize it even more.

Love the 3G, getting the 4 when it is out. Thinner and longer bat life w/ multi tasking is enough for me, and I'm sure we'll be able to tether with a jailbreak shortly after it's released.

Netflix is going to start streaming to the 4 as well. Not sure if I can watch a whole movie on something that small, but cool nonetheless.

LOL at apple calling this iPhone 4 when it's not on a 4G network. Imagine all the confusion. 2 people in this thread already called it 4G.
Other thoughts:
They are allowing people to pay a small upgrade fee ($18) and get into another 2 year contract with ATT to get one. Brilliant marketing move.
I will be getting one. Time to buy more Apple stock.

might be a looong time before AT&T lets go
their contract was just renewed and some promises must have been made to improve the network coz a lot of people were pissed about service last year

They are allowing people to pay a small upgrade fee ($18) and get into another 2 year contract with ATT to get one. Brilliant marketing move.

The reason they are doing this is to get as many people into their new pricing structure as possible. New contract means no more $30 unlimited plans. They will save a fortune in the long run.

The reason they are doing this is to get as many people into their new pricing structure as possible. New contract means no more $30 unlimited plans. They will save a fortune in the long run.

If you are grandfathered in it doesn't matter. If you keep paying $30/mo you will keep your unlim plan. Once you switch to their new plans, you can't go back to unlimited. Upgrading does not effect this.

LOL at apple calling this iPhone 4 when it's not on a 4G network. Imagine all the confusion. 2 people in this thread already called it 4G.

Can't front..I always thought the name was based off of the network it would run on.. ex. my 3G runs on ATT 3G network.

Until I had a retarded moment of clarity and realized the G stood for generation...so the 4G (4th Generation) made more sense...unless its a double retarded moment for myself :action-smiley-052:

It'll be hard for Apple to top this version of the iPhone come next year for the next upgrade, other than speed and one that supports 3D TV lol. Do I hear iPhone "4GS" (i.e. 4G compatible)? They gotta leave something for the next version, same as ipad leaving out the camera and other features that most wanted for the launch.