The illusion of choice!

nickCR

Feb 5, 2010
CR
vL8bb.jpg

What's funny to me is that we don't buy even 4 of the brands on that chart.

With the exception of Gillette Razors, I don't buy any of the products on that chart.

It's interesting how Coca-cola has just stuck to beverages, but PepsiCo has expanded into cereals/snacks & fast food.

Also intradesting that Mars is a still a privately held, family-run business.

He didn't say never had. He said he doesn't buy.

Everyone has had some fucking OREOs NOM NOM NOM NOM.

:)

I have most media websites blocked in my browser and don't own a TV or radio, so I don't get compromised by Statist propaganda.

He didn't say never had. He said he doesn't buy.

Everyone has had some fucking OREOs NOM NOM NOM NOM.

:)

I have most media websites blocked in my browser and don't own a TV or radio, so I don't get compromised by Statist propaganda.

Ya... you had to add those "NOM NOM NOMs"

It's 2.00 in the morning and now I need some fucking OREOs!

AOL paid 124 billion for Time warner? Holy shit.

wikipedia says it's 164.

and it is a merger, not an aquisition. Which means they paid nothing. And because of the dot com bubble they had bigger market cap., that is why they consider it AOL bought Time Warner.

AOL didn't have nearly as much money as TW. Just the mass hysteria around teh Internetz that pumped their shares. Funny how they used the situation and bought themselves a real business.

Ya... you had to add those "NOM NOM NOMs"

It's 2.00 in the morning and now I need some fucking OREOs!

So walk down to 7-eleven big lebowski style in pajamas....

btw is your mission to post in every single fucking thread in the forum?

btw is your mission to post in every single fucking thread in the forum?

Last I checked, contributing was no crime! I don't troll or reek up garbage. Heck! I haven't even dickrolled anyone on the forum yet!

I am in the midst of an office move at the moment and am relatively free for a few more days. The intensity of the posts should reduce by then.

I cleared bloghue, he is ok.

I genuinely like you man. Seriously, No homo! :D