the 600 blogpost thread: 4 different spun articles - 1800 backlinks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

35 ips on how many different .coms? Just wondering and expressing my maybe concern for link farm penalty. But service looks interesting. Let me know.

Even thought I use dozen of .com, net, org and so on, you don't have to wirry about link farm penalties. I'm doing this for at least 4 years now, hundreads of clients on wicked ( not to mention others clients from other places) and I NEVER seen a site penalized for my services.

Someone want to do some stupid things like to post the same article ever and ever only with different links: I simply refuse that order

Sent another 600 blogs report just now, another one is going out today. I have 2 slot available for tomorrow (I do a maximum of 2*600 submissions/day)

last 2 discounted copies still available

Review: my posts were done a couple of days after paying, which was a nice fast turnaround. The report itself is a basic list of all blog post URLs that andly created - simple and straightforward. At the same time when andly was publishing my links, my target term shot up from #14 to #3. I also had other activity going on but I'm sure these posts played a big part here. My main KW here is a moderately competitive gaming term on a 3 month old site. So overall, v. happy with this and highly recommended!

How about Converting those Articles to Videos

Writing articles can be very tasking, so this product of your, can really help people to spend their time in doing other things on line. while you do the writing for them. I believe you can do it.
Let us not also forget the impact of videos in only marketing today. videos drags traffic like mad. because traffic is the king.
This same high SEO articles you will write can also be converted to videos with only a few clicks, in not more than 3mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.