the 600 blogpost thread: 4 different spun articles - 1800 backlinks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

andly

blogposts since 2006
Aug 4, 2009
blogpostingservices.info
Rating - 100%
308   0   0
the 600 blogposts thread: 4 different spun articles - 1800 backlinks!!

Hello wicked members, all of you know my previous successful 10 pages thread with hundreds of reviews. Now I'm offering a new, different services:

600 blogposts
I'll post 4 different articles, each of them will be spun too to ensure the maximum effect and avoid duplicate penalties.
About 250 of the blogs have pr1+

You can have up to 3 links per articles and they can be different for each article. Also, you can spin the url and / or anchors.

Price: $60 (I write/spin) - $45 (you write) I'll spin your article for free.

To introduce this new service, the first 10 customers will get it for $50 (I write)-$40 (you write)
Just reply here to claim your discounted copy

Payment: Paypal only (upfront you have the guarante of 120+ positive itraders)

I'll take a $40 and i will wright the article.
I i will provide more then one article can you spin them all?

I was a satisfied buyer in last thread. Can you tell me the number of .info domains? Because .com domains give full benefit of SEO rather than .info

Maybe this is not completely true. Most of the .info I use have page rank from 1 up to 4;

Also, you ordered only 100 blogs last time, and as I can see, one of your keywords is on the first page of google (checked your backlinks too with yahoo siteexplorer, and your page has only backlinks from my blogs). That keyword returns 174,000,000 results!

Anyway, I use about 200 .com, .net, org and so on.

6 discounted copies still available

Got my report today, quality work like always, got his 300 blogs before and it helped my site, this 600 blogs should really help also. Will buy more from him again soon.

This guys work is amazing... add me for the discounted copy. I've used his service before and it really helped to boost my rankings within a very short period.

Status
Not open for further replies.