Thanksgiving FOOTBALL Predictions! What's yours?

1yerrot

An Inglorious Bastard
Jul 20, 2010
Dominican Republic
Predictions:

Packers 38 - Lions 42 (Stuff it Dchuk! GO LIONS!!!)

Dolphins 23 - Cowgirls 27 ( The girls grab a tight one, No Romo)

49ers 17 - Ravens 24 (And the Bofu goes wild!!!)

BTW, the Detroit Lions rock the greatest throwback jerseys in the NFL, amirite?

images

Haters gonna Hate....

Packers 42 - Lions 21 (Good luck bros)

Dolphins 14 - Cowgirls 10 (Fuck Tony Romo)

49ers 17 - Ravens 24 (About time the 49ers got their face punched in)

AaronRodgers.jpg

You Jelly?

Saw this the other night on MNF and LOL'd:

91ir4.gif

1961 Thanksgiving and the defense is the Patriots and I think the offense is the Texans (now the Chiefs), or the Lions.

I like Detroit to win 34-24. Detroit puts up a lot of points and Green Bay's defense is weak. Rodgers will get his but Detroit has by far the best passing defense he's faced all year. Lots of pressure up the middle and the only way to defeat it is with traps and a good running game which is Green Bay's biggest weakness. Green Bay is a better team overall but this is one of those match-up nightmares for them. The way to beat Detroit is to keep Stafford on the sidelines by running the ball and playing great defense like San Fran and Chicago did a couple weeks ago - you don't want to to get in a shoot out with them.

Stafford has 6 INT in the last 2 weeks, Packers have been making opposing QB's pay with bad throws and lead the league in INT (with 19). They also can turn on the heat when they need to. The game could be a track meet, and that's the key. Can the Lions keep up with the Packers? No, I'm not sure any team can.

Sorry too much offensive talent, it's going to take another A-Rod concussion for the Lions to have a chance.

Stafford has 6 INT in the last 2 weeks, Packers have been making opposing QB's pay with bad throws and lead the league in INT (with 19). They also can turn on the heat when they need to. The game could be a track meet, and that's the key. Can the Lions keep up with the Packers? No, I'm not sure any team can.

Sorry too much offensive talent, it's going to take another A-Rod concussion for the Lions to have a chance.
Many of those 6 Ints(primarily the 4 from the bears game) can be GREATLY attributed to the fractured finger he got at the End of the Denver game, but he says its getting better everyday. He only had 4 ints against 19 TDs through 8 games before the fracture.

Don't get me wrong, I see Green Bay as the obviously better team right now, obviously. But the Lions have a lethally fast and strong D-Line and I believe that's the only way you really beat a Rodgers or Brady type of player.

And YES, if Stafford is healthy they can most definitely keep up in a track meet, he's on the same track as Rodgers, Peyton, Brady, etc, just a young pup right now. It's gonna be an awesome game!

Packers 38 - Lions 42 (Stuff it Dchuk! GO LIONS!!!)

LOL, Lions aint gonna know what hit 'em. Ba-donk-a-donk suh and the rest of the Lions D are gonna spend most of the game with their eyes skyward watching Rogers' passes sail over them.

Lions - 17, Packers 31

There's no way the Packers are going to lose. No team can even touch them right now. Rodgers is coming into his prime and looks scary.

I'd say the Lions, Pats and Saints are all capable of scoring 40+ on just about anybody and since the Packers defense is fucking horrendous, I could easily see Detroit winning. It'll be interesting to see how Rodgers performs against a real passing defense because he hasn't faced one yet this year. That's not a knock on him - I think he's the best QB in the league but let's be honest, he hasn't seen a real pass rush since Detroit knocked him out of the game last year.
Yeah, in Ford Field I think the Lions have a good shot. And I love Aaron Rodgers(hated Favre, still do), but like you said the Lions can score with the Best of them. CAN'T WAIT!!!!