TechCrunch Reports on the Facebook Click Fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

I make $500 a day from facebook paying me back for click fraud.

I can't wait for that rebill offer. It will make it rain with affiliates.

i hope they live up to this, ill be checking my numbers closely tommorow

bi2rlc.png

Like I said, lulz.

Hahahah. I got quoted wooohooo!!

By the way, I advertised all day today. Click fraud still has the same numbers and is still widely rampant. Yay!

Maybe they should send a survey out to advertisers:

Due to that fact that we have been charging you for non-existent clicks, please choose one of the following methods of compensation:

1. Approve all of your "cleavage" dating ads for a period of 1 week
2. Approve all of your free trial rebill ads for a period of 1 week
3. 5 minutes alone in a room with the FB interns

Maybe they should send a survey out to advertisers:

Due to that fact that we have been charging you for non-existent clicks, please choose one of the following methods of compensation:

1. Approve all of your "cleavage" dating ads for a period of 1 week
2. Approve all of your free trial rebill ads for a period of 1 week
3. 5 minutes alone in a room with the FB interns

or they could, you know, refund the money

Why they do not add one very usefull feature.
checkbox: One click / one acount
so if user click my ad this ad will no more apeare in his/her account.

anyway he/she will input email only one time, buy only one time, fill out form only one time...

result:
-better CTR
-lower CPC
-clickbot can click my ad only one time

If you are bidding cpc you are also being charged twice for the geniuses that still double-click hyperlinks.

yesterday on my broad campaigns i had over 30% of clicks not hit the network. great job fixing shit.

class action lawsuit time

I agree, some law firm just needs to find out to what extent FB ripped off and is ripping off it's advertisers and get started on this. I'm sure after all is said and done the total judgement could be into 8 figures.

A problem I see though is if FB is based in California we have crazy tax laws on what lawyers have to pay on what they earn on class action suits. They have to pay like 95% of what they earn on class action suit in taxxes, a law designed to prevent lawyers for just looking for corporations to sue for any old reason. Although I'm not sure on any of that and the previous paragraph could be something I completely imagined, it's happened before.

Either way I want money back from FB but I'm sure they won't be giving it automaticlly and to me it's not worth it to chase it, I rather just work on my business and generate money that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.